Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Welcome back

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelsa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Welcome back Reply with quote

Welcome back bazookajoe Ihave not seen you on gdg for a while hope your doing ok
bazooka joe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey chelsa, doing good new baby needs lots of attention so dont look in too mutch anymore saw that harvey in the house was chaseing your tail, so figured i would pop in. love your work. wish i could send you the cheat without everyone elce knowing.
TheHarvester

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Actually mate.. he is the one chasing my tail Razz
And about that cheat of yours, i really hope you are kidding, you look like nice guy, im pretty deep into internet programing and shait, and i can think of few different ways i can "cheat" the game to upload different than my earned scores, though that would suck bigtime, that stuff is for losers. Though, to be honest my high scores in here are due to a serious bug(that i think you both know about)+real skill (id like to think so.. Smile) but hey, the bug is part of the game right? If they want it they would remove it, i belive i still would be first in the score table.. but i belive i saw something like (correct me if im wrong) 68 000+ score record in you profile?

Last edited by TheHarvester on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
TheHarvester

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So either you know other bug, we dont know about, or you are really cheating. And i belive if you are doing the second thing, you should be banned from here, nothing personal, i just belive cheaters are ruining the fun of everyone, and fun is what we are all here for, right? As i said if its cheating contest i can enter, but i dont see point in that.

p.s. No one bowed before me? Come on! I know you want it Very Happy Plus it will boost my ginormous ego even more, and we all want that Smile

best wishes and 68 000+ kisses from the Harvester

Last edited by TheHarvester on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
bazooka joe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, firstly if you check out a fella on this game called shootist you will see he has a score of 71525 this was achived im sure the same way i have managed it, not by uploading a thing. To get this score i still have to play the game in the same way as you do requireing skill etc etc. secondly when i first joind this game i had great fun battling with chelsa for some weeks and then sussed a way to get a better score. once i sussed it chelsa continued to play the game for some weeks as did i. I figured that he would suss out the way i did it and we would be back to battling again. This did not happen so eventially i decided to stop playing skeet for score as i respected the fact that he had been playing well for a long long time and deserved the top slot. It is a great game and i can see you enjoy it but you need to take a chill pill dude and remember it is.......just a game.
TheHarvester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is, it shure is great game Smile
Nah i dont need one of'em pink pills, im pretty mutch flaming personallity so as i said nothing personal. I just dont like cheating mate, and you used that word.
TheHarvester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazooka - stop using those cheats dude, its not cool. Play your game as we all do, i asked you not to make me part of cheating contest, but if you continue i will start using them the same way you do, and will end up with 100 000 or more points. As i said i can do it, i just dont want to, so pls stick to the rules of the site, if you make me enter that cheating competition, in the end we both will be baned from here, i hope you dont want that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Skeet Shoot All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: