Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

server problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Handy Man

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: server problems Reply with quote

I have been playing this game tonight and I am having server problems. I have played with a couple of players tonite and in the process, I get a error/server message in the middle of the game and I am forced to exit. My apologies to those players--I am sorry. Will try to fix problem.
gopher1

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: server problems Reply with quote

happened to me also. I hope GDG get these bugs straightened out in the multi player games. It's a lot more fun than playing the com.
__test__

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handy Man, what os and flash player do you have? Did you see brown message with word ERROR before game was finished?
chris frutoz

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: server problems Reply with quote

Handy Man wrote:
I have been playing this game tonight and I am having server problems. I have played with a couple of players tonite and in the process, I get a error/server message in the middle of the game and I am forced to exit. My apologies to those players--I am sorry. Will try to fix problem.
i tly playing pool but it won/t let me in i have the same prolems
Bevbabes

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been having the same problems as you since Thursday.Still the same even now. Sad
tchoupette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HÉHÉ no problems for me. But only 5000. What's that. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: