Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Sore losers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopher1

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Sore losers Reply with quote

People who exit this game as you are calling the 8 are driving me nuts.That gives you 0 points therefore 0 treats. You should be able to get points for each ball sunk, and keep them at the end of the game, or automatically give you 6 or 7 thousand. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: sore loosers Reply with quote

Hi Gopher1, it doesn't bother me to loose...or win. It's a fun game. First you beat me, then I beat you. See you later. Laughing
When did they add this game? I just saw it this morning. I think it's great.
Scullyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Sore losers Reply with quote

gopher1 wrote:
People who exit this game as you are calling the 8 are driving me nuts.That gives you 0 points therefore 0 treats. You should be able to get points for each ball sunk, and keep them at the end of the game, or automatically give you 6 or 7 thousand. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Well said totally agree, whats the saying do the crime serve the time
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Sore Losers Reply with quote

You're right Gopher... about the sore losers. I just played a game with some jerk, guest 7839.....who exited when I was sinking the 8 ball. I got 0 points & 0 treats. Time to write a note to the GREATDAYGAMER or maybe to Arkadium and get this problem fixed!!!
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Sore Losers Reply with quote

To Gopher1,
This game is almost brand new. It's only been on this sight since last Friday. I spoke to a programmer at Arkadium in NYC today and he told me they are still working on it and it'll get a lot better. See my post under common/suggestions. They'll be making it better soon.
THEOLDBEAR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember it's only a game.....Bit it burns my buiscuits when people are rude like that....Maybe their shoes are too tight...Could be their knickers are in a twist....To all of them play the whole game and make it nice.[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pool Multiplayer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: