Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Why Play?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FranfromFL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Why Play? Reply with quote

I played this game for quite a while and ended up with 945 of my original 1000 points. When I ended the game, I didn't get any treats. I realize that I didn't come out ahead on the game, but why spend any time playing this game if you end up without getting any treats? It doesn't seem like it is worth the time when you consider the number of treats you can get on other games that only last for a few minutes. Even if you cut the game short, you still get 5 or 10 treats. Seems unfair!
IM4REAL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: SAD THING Reply with quote

Confused VIDEO POKER AND DUECES WILD ARE A KILLER... LIKE WHY WASTE YOUR TIME..ANYTHING UNDER 1000 YOU DONT GET ANY TREATS FOR. SEEMS LIKE THAT IN ALOT OF THE GAMES.
ANYWAYS... HERE'S WHAT I CARE TO KNOW... I WON HIGH SCORE AND RECEIVED A TROPHY IN MY PROFILE FOR IT BUT ITS NOT SHOWING UP NEXT TO MY NAME... HOW DO I GET IT NEXT TO MY NAME ?
PLAY THE JOKER POKER GAME... AT LEAST MOST TIMES YOU CAN END UP WITH TREATS. I HAVENT HAD ANY LUCK WITH VIDEO POKER OR DEUCES WILD, BUT USUALLY DO OKAY IN THE JOKERS WILD POKER.
GOOD LUCK !
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Video Poker All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: