Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

HUH????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gopher1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: HUH???? Reply with quote

Mad What did they do to this game? The leader has 88 points (impossible), and it keeps ending my game when I have 2 cards left to play. I realize GDG's tries to improve the games, but there was nothing wrong with Golf Solitare as it was. Just leave well enough alone please.
gopher1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Updated Golf Solitaire Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad This new improved verison is terrible. I still had cards left and the game was over. How in the heck are you ever supposed to get top score when it cuts you off before your done? Fix this ASAP! Bluewatergirl64
zukeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: reply to HUH?? Reply with quote

I, on the other hand, really like this version of golf. The background is great, just like out on the green. When it takes the last cards, I have to assume that there are no further moves with those cards. It helps me not waste time on 'dead' cards. Then, I can play more games. If enogh players do not like this version, you could always offer both versions. Thanks for the new challenge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Golf Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: