Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Hi,Frnds Answer the Question About backgammon and get reward

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rikysen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Hi,Frnds Answer the Question About backgammon and get reward Reply with quote

I want you to review my site,
Give Answers About backgammon and get rewarded for it.

http://www.backgame.com/backgammon-quiz.php
jaker3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been an avid Backgammon for the past 20+ years, so I was very happy to find yor game on line. It didn't take long to figure the style out and I have been able to score 50 on almost every game with high scores in the top 3 for past couple of weeks. I understand why there isn't a douling cube since you track game points and not match points. There are two things that I think could be changed to improve your game. The first would be to improve the speed when the game gets doubles, normally it takes over a minute before the game decides to finally make it's move. The second change would be to revise the scoring, instead of just getting 50 points for any game that scores over 50 I think you should award additional points for a gammon (say a total of 75) and also for a backgammon (say a total of 100). Overall I am pleased with the game and will continue to play for some time, thank you!
suequk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who plays this game and gets gammon or a backgammon would have to be very lucky or play 24/7. The game is very much weighted in favour of the opponent. Getting bored, bored with the length of time the opponent takes to make a move, and with the number of times he escapes with the "lucky" throw of the dice.

I do win my games but finding it much much harder to get a high score, again I don't to play 24/7. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: