Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

New pictures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
harmonyann

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: New pictures Reply with quote

I've been putting puzzles together on here off and on for a year. Is there anyway we can see some new pictures? For the most part there is nice scenary on these, but they are getting old....in my opinion. Does anyone else feel this way?
LePenseur

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thru all most all, except for those monotone ones, and I'm about to give up for lack of new stuff.
junior725

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: new images Reply with quote

evidently no one is listening.

more images please.
taokeema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the new fine art images on the new site. I've only seen two so far. Has anyone else seen more than that?
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED WHY THERE ARE SO FEW NEW PUZZLE PICTURES. I KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN SOME NEW ONES ADDED LATELY, BUT NOT NEARLY AS MANY AS THERE COULD BE LET ME TELL YOU. I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE, WAS IT THAT COMPLICATED. NOW I HAVE DISCOVERED WHY AND I THINK I NOW KNOW THE TRUTH.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TOO ASK AND I WILL TELL THE SECRET.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jigsaw Puzzle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: