Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

View previous topic :: View next topic  
braindamaged

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: POINTS Reply with quote

HOW IS THE GAME SCORED? I THOUGHT IT WAS ON TIME BUT THIS CAN'T BE AS I CAN GET A QUICK TIME BUT LOW SCORE!!!!!!! Confused
valarie_times

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: points ??? Reply with quote

i totally agree with you. I also feel that scoring has changed from the games debut. I have scored less than 2300 with a time around 3 min and over 2400 with a time around 4 ?????
braindamaged

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Still can't work it out Reply with quote

Ok, I've been thinking about this and I thought that because some puzzles are longer than others that this may have somthing to do with the point scoring, but what do you know I got a fast time of 2mins 16 secs (I was lucky with the clues) and only got a score of 2426. So still in the dark. I have a reasonably fast processor and the time count seems to be the same as on my clock, so maybe this is the answer, the slower your computer the higher your score; as fast as I type I cannot get below 2 mins. Confused
valarie_times

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that has been the case in alot of games here (i.e. word search). I was thinking that it also may be if you make mistakes and erase you lose points. All i know is as soon as they "fixed" this game it has been a pain in my butt.
good luck !
valarie
taokeema

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kept stats for a few dozen games, and it looks like the score is a function of both speed and accuracy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Crossword: Regular All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: