Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

The Top 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverWolf642

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: The Top 5 Reply with quote

How do you stay in the Top 5 ???

I was in the Top 5 but got bumped down to 10th.

So...once you get there...how do you stay there???
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: reply: How you stay in the top 5........ Reply with quote

You have to keep bowling throughout the week or until your total # of treats is so far ahead that the 3rd, 4th and 5th people can't bump you.
If you're in 5th place or fourth by only 200-500. don't think you're safe from getting bumped. You just have to keep bowling and adding on more treat points. Also, be sure to check every day to see if Disco Bowling is the special 10x game for the day. Everyone will pass you if you don't play a lot that day. Cool
dixiepaws

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: I can't even get into the Top 5 Reply with quote

think this is just one big joke
i can't even get into the top 5
and i can't even get to the stupid 300
and half of the time i cant even get
strikes which really makes me mad Mad
basketball23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 am    Post subject: Tip for dixiepaws Reply with quote

Here is a tip for you! Keep the ball in the middle of the lane.Then make sure you have good power. Then line up the arrow just to the left of the first pin. Then when the ball is about to hit the pins break it to the right at the last second. It will take some time before you master it,but in the end it is worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Disco Bowling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: