Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Game too easy - too slow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Webmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Game too easy - too slow Reply with quote

Hiya - I've been waiting to see what changes would be made to this Backgammon game, but the play hasn't improved.

The computer is unnaturally stupid about moves, and it's very easy to capture it in a backgame every time. The only way the computer has an advantage is by rolling what it needs 8 times out of 10.

But even with its perfect rolls, if it can hit you and put you up on the bar, it rarely does. It's like playing against someone who's in another room and not even paying attention.

And oh my gawd it's slow. I mean, if the computer is just going to bear off the pieces furthest from home each time, why does it take so long doing that?

I want a smarter computer to play against! And one that doesn't cheat and still play like a moron!
tinaandcarlos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Game too easy - too slow Reply with quote

I agree totally slow and easy, but this is a great game to play if there was some sort of competition............. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Arrow Smile Smile Surprised Confused Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: