Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Laputa Button

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anlamont

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Laputa Button Reply with quote

What the heck does this button do everytime I push it??? I dont know how to find out and the info station asked me if I know what it did yet... Im new to Funkeytown and all of its little tribes but I love it!

Also is anyone else having difficulty with the 2.0 download it brings up when you open it and it searches for updates? I have downloaded it 3 times and everytime my computer freezes up and will not open the program. Then I have to reinstall the entire disk again! Its very frustrating....does it have anything to do with Vista?? HELP PLEASE I want to see the funkey island!!!
glub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Laputa Button Reply with quote

you can go to funkey iland if you have a funkeyiland ubfunkey
missderrian77

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: ub funkey lubartbutton Reply with quote

hello im talking about hte stuipd a** button i cant find it were is it??????? Question Question Idea Embarassed
wooowooo7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: luputta button Reply with quote

oh the button, the button after you push it opens up an area on the top of the map(near the colored water /pond thingy) a treasure emerges from the water and you have to get it in 10secs or it dissapears, thats what my friend told me(i think the tresure is a widescreen tv or something). Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> U.B. Funkey Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: