Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

We Know - We will fix it - Really

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: We Know - We will fix it - Really Reply with quote

We have heard all your feedback and we realize we have a few things to fix with this game.

If you feel like it, I'd love to hear from everybody in this forum about specific issues with the game so we can get out every little thing.

John
doodlebug

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game shows up yet no time, score, treats or even a window in the corner to see which tile might be hidden.
wanttowin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never seen anyone get as many doubles as the computer gets, and always the right roll comes up , what a shame that who ever set this game up couldn't be more fair with it. I still play it cause I love back gammon but reminds me of playing with my brother who had to win no matter waht and that just ruins the game................................
wanttowin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is it possible for the computer to get 5 doubles in a row , damn must be nice to get a game up and running knowing that everyone will "swear word" about the computer able to get so many doubles and just the right rolls. no way is it possible to get that many doubles with a good pair of dice
IrishPrince

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Scoring? Reply with quote

How about posting some instructions on how to get high scores? Apparently winning the game is not enough.
willdog40

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never get to see a DOUBLING CUBE , is there one to play with ?

tells me how to use it in the instructions.

thanks
goddess61

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: doubles?? Reply with quote

How is it every time I am about to win games starts throwing exact dice needed to get out of jail or throws 3-5 sets of doubles??? I love to play but game is not playing fair!
Thanks,
GODDESS 61
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backgammon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: