Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Funkiki island : the natives

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debimoonfae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Funkiki island : the natives Reply with quote

when you first explore funkiki island there are path that are blocked, you have to play mini games to get special reward items that will allow you to pass and also collect different orbs that are in the paths.. then there is a door to put the orbs in and apparently you have to have all the orbs put in the door before the funkiki natives will talk to you . I think that's pretty unfair because to do this you need all 4 funkiki island funkeys.
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have all four. But when you put the orbs in the door the pinnapple king (king of the natives) wont talk to u unless u have a gift. What u need to do is go around the island and collect all the coins lying around then go shake a coconut tree. A golden pinnapple will fall out. You to the king and there is that slideshow thingy. Like the pinnaple king has accepted ur gift and said they have been stealing coins and throwing them in the volcano cause its gonna erupt on their village and its like a sacrifice. They also say they need someone to jump in the volcano as a sacrifice so it doesnt erupt. Then U.B notices that a crystal is floating in the lava and is causing all the reaction. U.B uses all the items u get from playing the mini games to get that crystal outta there. Eventually u get the jewel its in ur trophy room. And ur aloud in the village any time. There is a native shop there AND you buy stuff with coconuts. Shocked i did it all in 2 days!
wooowooo7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Silver_hedgehog wrote:
I have all four. But when you put the orbs in the door the pinnapple king (king of the natives) wont talk to u unless u have a gift. What u need to do is go around the island and collect all the coins lying around then go shake a coconut tree. A golden pinnapple will fall out. You to the king and there is that slideshow thingy. Like the pinnaple king has accepted ur gift and said they have been stealing coins and throwing them in the volcano cause its gonna erupt on their village and its like a sacrifice. They also say they need someone to jump in the volcano as a sacrifice so it doesnt erupt. Then U.B notices that a crystal is floating in the lava and is causing all the reaction. U.B uses all the items u get from playing the mini games to get that crystal outta there. Eventually u get the jewel its in ur trophy room. And ur aloud in the village any time. There is a native shop there AND you buy stuff with coconuts. Shocked i did it all in 2 days!

aha and the trophy crystal leads to the finding of master lox (hint)
he is in the nightmare rift-acess coming beginning of 2009
(hint over)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: