Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Woot! I totlly PWNED Shuriken Master

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zenzyme

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Woot! I totlly PWNED Shuriken Master Reply with quote

I play this game all day long, even when my parents think I'm asleep.

My crib is way better than yours... how much you want to bet?

More flaming toilets!
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is ur crib called DINODOOR? Wasabi isn't even out yet! Whered u get him? What does the Wasabi pagoda look like? What do u get when u unlock shuriken master in ur game room? What does the trophy look like? What is the item u get when u get an insane high score? What does Wasabi sell? AWSOME MAN! Shocked
FearieFire2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big deal. I have Wasabi too. I've seen DINODOOR. The one with the torches rugs and gates. Your crib sucks. It has barely anything in it. Wasabi sells dragon beds, giant gongs, some bamboo, samurai armor and um the game when you unlock it gives you a "sacred tori gate". *bor*. And the place looks like a china house. With all those fancy ribbons and circular lights. The trophy is just a shuriken on a stand. I also have stitch. He sells mushrooms, graves, evil garden gnomes and gargoyles. His game gives a bed of nails, broken arcade machine and the trophy is a stitch head on a large oval stand which has roots rapped around it with a large blue medalion in the middle. The place has mushrooms, worms and a beaver peaking through a hole. Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> U.B. Funkey Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: