Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Disco Bowling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Disco Bowling Reply with quote

To Cubsfan & btg, [color=red]Merry Christmas guys ~~~ sheilanLA ~~~ Very Happy [/color]
cubsfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: Disco Bowling Reply with quote

sheilanLA wrote:
To Cubsfan & btg, [color=red]Merry Christmas guys ~~~ sheilanLA ~~~ Very Happy [/color]
btg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Happy Valentines Day Reply with quote

Very Happy To SheilanLA and cubsfan - Didn't see your christmas greeting til today, sorry. Anyway happy valentine's. You are great bowling gamers, and I'm pretty sure you are too on the real lanes. You guys are true bowling lovers, what with the lots of treats you always amass. Thanks.
sheilanLA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Happy Valentine's Day Reply with quote

Hi Btg,
Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Nice to hear from you.
Take a minute & check out the other post that I put up last night. I was having a little trouble with my treats showing up on the treats board. You should keep an eye on it & see if it happens to you. Oh, I don't bowl any more, but I used to belong to a league a long time ago. Take care. talk to you soon.
dixiepaws

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: I can't even get into the top 5 Reply with quote

i think this is just one big joke
i can't even get into the top 5
and i can't even get to the stupid 300
and half of the time i cant even get
strikes which really makes me mad Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Disco Bowling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: