Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Final scores still not adding up

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris_586

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Final scores still not adding up Reply with quote

Well here it is Dec 15, 2007 and those final score bubbles are still not adding up for us players. Reading MUCH earlier blogs, players mentioned this waaaay back in November and earlier and the system administrators assured us they would look into getting this glitch fixed. Again, here we are in December and NO FIX!!! I guess bringing us gamers that come back to this site time and again gaming support is just not that important. Meaning we just play secong fiddle to those administrators and we get to play sub par games that we hope that, by their word, they will look right into and fix for us to come back and play. Thanks again administrators for giving us gamers your word, and your support. Have a "great day"!
missanna

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: bubble scores not adding @ the end Reply with quote

Now it is Feb '09 and the bubble score still do not add to your final score. I have seen 400 and 500 bubbles not make it to the final score Crying or Very sad
LuckyJo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: now it is different Reply with quote

I See you get alot more treats now ty Very Happy
ceejaygee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Final scores still not adding up Reply with quote

Still not working...I know it is same for everyone so it is "fair" but I hate it when I see the final bubbled scores not added into the my total! Can't they fix this? Sad
Syneresis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Scores not posting Reply with quote

Scores increased at first, then got stuck. I keep winning, but the score won't budge. Based on the other comments, this problem has been occurring for years! Why isn't this being addressed? Anyone else having this problem?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tri Peaks Solitaire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: