Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdlytdybr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: 75 Reply with quote

Ok, to score 75 means you only used 25 strokes. Anyone want to guess which holes yield what score? I know we won't get any of the "pros" to tell us a hole by hole score to get there.
cdlytdybr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should submit what I think happens ...

1 1*
2 1*
3 1*
4 1*
5 1*
6 1*
7 1*
8 3 (any way to make a 2, not that I know)
9 2 (I cannot figure out any way out of a 2)
10 1*
11 2
12 1*
13 2
14 1
15 1*
16 1
17 2 (this might actually be a three, with the way it plays)
18 2 (maybe some way to make 1, but not that I know)

* means I have made the 1
sandy70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cdlytdybr wrote:
I guess I should submit what I think happens ...

1 1*
2 1*
3 1*
4 1*
5 1*
6 1*
7 1*
8 3 (any way to make a 2, not that I know)
9 2 (I cannot figure out any way out of a 2)
10 1*
11 2
12 1*
13 2
14 1
15 1*
16 1
17 2 (this might actually be a three, with the way it plays)
18 2 (maybe some way to make 1, but not that I know)

* means I have made the 1
hi sory my english is not that good you can make the hole 9 in 1
Frankostan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I one of the pros, naw I don't consider myself a pro, but I do score a 75. Anyhow, Holes 8, 9, 17, 18 "can" be made in 2.

My suggestion is to start with those difficult holes that you are having trouble with and tee up the ball exactly in the same place each time making slight angle changes to get the position for your next shot. Yes, it is not "easy", but once you conquer one hole, you can move on to the next difficult hole. Maybe, even try putting it on paper and figure it out and keep track of your changes.

It took some three months for me to get to where I am and only play heavily when the treats are at 10X for the day or weekend.

Be persistant and "KEEP" trying, you will provail. Oh yeah, one more thingie. If there are 4 for less scoring 75, GDG's will go down one notch to 74 and give those player 500 treats for the week. If the total of 75's and 74's still don't total 5 in all they will count the 73' etc. Yeah some weeks you "need" a 75 to get your 500 treats. If there are 20 players scoring 75 ALL of those players will get the 500 treats and of course the trophy for the week.
facialproducts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Basically your saying...... Reply with quote

You have to get holes in one except for a few holes, right? That's how I understand it. There is someone below this post that actually took pics of certain holes and I've refined them to get better scores. I couldn't do 14 or 18 for nothing. 14 I'm just getting the hang of and I can do 18 in two. I would personally like to thank the poster who cared enough to spend alot of time helping us out. Go look at the post. It really does work.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Frankostan wrote:
Am I one of the pros, naw I don't consider myself a pro, but I do score a 75. Anyhow, Holes 8, 9, 17, 18 "can" be made in 2.

My suggestion is to start with those difficult holes that you are having trouble with and tee up the ball exactly in the same place each time making slight angle changes to get the position for your next shot. Yes, it is not "easy", but once you conquer one hole, you can move on to the next difficult hole. Maybe, even try putting it on paper and figure it out and keep track of your changes.

It took some three months for me to get to where I am and only play heavily when the treats are at 10X for the day or weekend.

Be persistant and "KEEP" trying, you will provail. Oh yeah, one more thingie. If there are 4 for less scoring 75, GDG's will go down one notch to 74 and give those player 500 treats for the week. If the total of 75's and 74's still don't total 5 in all they will count the 73' etc. Yeah some weeks you "need" a 75 to get your 500 treats. If there are 20 players scoring 75 ALL of those players will get the 500 treats and of course the trophy for the week.

I DON'T THINK GDGs GIVES TROPHIES TO EVERYONE THAT SCORES A 75 ON MINI GOLF,WHETHER IT'S 11,20,50 OR 1,000.
I THINK THE TOP 10 ARE THE ONES THAT GET TROPHIES,JUST LIKE IT SAYS.
THAT WOULD MEAN THAT IF 15 PLAYERS HAD 70whatever POINTS......THE LAST 10 PLAYERS TO PLAY BEFORE CHANGE OVER WOULD BE THE TOP 10
FOR THE WEEK AND THAT'S WHO WOULD GET TROPHIES.
IF YOU & I WERE TIED IN 10th PLACE (73) AND YOU PLAYED THE GAME AGAIN AFTER I DID(no matter what you score{under 73})THEN YOU WOULD BE IN 10th AND I'D BE 11th.
I COULD BE WRONG BUT IT PLAYS THAT WAY ON OTHER GAMES.

HAPPY GAMING Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mini Golf All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: