Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Soccer Balls

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luvbug06

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Soccer Balls Reply with quote

If the answer to this question is somewhere please point it out to me, as I used the forum search function and did not find anything related to "soccer" on this forum.

Sometimes I can clear out the soccer balls and sometimes when I click on two (in the correct position) I cannot. The soccer balls are the only item I have this problem with. I never know when I click on two if they'll clear or if they'll just stay there.
walterfrederichiii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Soccer Balls Reply with quote

There are two different kinds of soccer balls. If you look at them closely one of them will be slightly yellow, while the other one is just white. I hope this helps.
ton171

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soccer balls are green and purple four of each
luvbug06

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good grief, I never noticed any of those colors Shocked

I will open a game and just step through it looking for those things so I can get used to them.

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: