Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

52,000?!?!?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
walterfrederichiii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: 52,000?!?!?! Reply with quote

How does someone get a score of 52000 on this game? Are there cheats involved?
DARK_MASTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are no cheats... the people who think there are cheats... just can't put up good scores....
Victorya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=indigo]Sad But that doesn't answer the question as to how it is done. I know I'm open to learning how I can become better at this game. I like it alot and at this point I'm way down on the list. So sharing some info which would provide insight into how I can get a better score would be appreciated.

Thanks

Victorya[/color][/color] Very Happy
Truthseeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Cheats? Reply with quote

I think there MUST be cheats. If the high scores were say, 15,000--ok, I could buy that--there might be tiles in order that give a high bonus that someone learned (like 5,000-10,000?). But ending up with a score of 52,000? No way.

I don't mean to insult Dark Lord, or anyone else with these huge scores, but even if a person were to get all the books, all the penguins, every tile within the seconds, and in a row perfectly--under one minute--(which isn't possible--one must remove tiles to get to others, so getting everything in one game is impossible) even then how would it come to 52,000, when the average score, even clearing tiles with time remaining--end up around 7-9 thousand?

I don't see how its possible, and I also don't understand why those who are getting such high scores don't want to share even a little, IF this is legitimate. Most people enjoy sharing what they've learned--so that others can get more enjoyment from the game, as well as get good competition going. It'd be great to see many people vying for the trophy rather than the same few names at the top of the leader board week after week after week.

A good magician never reveals his secrets--I think we've got some Houdinis here, who know how to use their computers to their advantage--iow, they're not just using "strategery" by simply playing the game itself.

I don't buy that they just happen to be the "Tiger Woods" in this game--I think if at a golf tournament, you have Tiger winning with 120 under par, people would get a little bit suspicious. LOL! He's GREAT but his lead isn't beyond reason.

I really wish that the people who run this website would investigate these super-high scores, because if its not legit, its not right, and something should be done about it. --rhonda
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: