Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

2 out of the last 4 times

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tencentcielo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: 2 out of the last 4 times Reply with quote

This error is seriously killing my joy. It just seems to stop scoring after a certain point. Maybe it is a specific ad or something, who knows.
serski

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadnt suffered with this problem, until this morning, i was typing away, then realised that i wasnt getting any points. Also its a bit annoying that once you fill the screen with words, its basically game over, the amount of words you can find should be unlimited!!
tencentcielo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: it keeps scoring Reply with quote

Finally someone else has this problem. By the way, even though the screen fills up, you can keep typing and it will continue to score the words, you just will not be able to see them on the screen. \(0)-(0)/Smile
serski

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, i didnt realise you still got points even though the screen is full, i've been sat here waiting for the time to tick away and not realising i was losing valuable scoring......DOH.... Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Hangman All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: