Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

List all the Funkeys that you know of...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
_pigeon_feet_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: List all the Funkeys that you know of... Reply with quote

Here are the ones I know...

Bones
Wasabi
Fallout
Boggle
Sprout
Xener
Vroom
Scratch
Panda

Does anyone know of any more ub funkeys?
girlyGamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panda one is my favorite ! He is soo cute Smile
girlyGamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panda one is my favorite ! He is soo cute Smile
Shaun, the funkey master.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vroom
boggle
fallout
xener
twinx
tiki
sprout
glub
wasabi
deuce
stich
bones
lotus (the panda)
scratch
nibble
sol
webley
sprocket
flurry
drift
bandit
dot

Those are all the funkeys that have been created so far. My uncle (the managing director of funkeys) says that there is going to be more characters in about 6 months.
sssnole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! your uncle sounds cool! That must be the coolest job ever!
augiewan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds pretty cool. Does your Uncle work for Mattel, Radica, or Arkadium?

If anyone wants to know what all of them that Shaun listed look like, you can see all the Funkeys here...

That's just a little geek site I put up yesterday, but I plan to expand on it.

Aug
augiewan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Funkeys Checklist Reply with quote

I went a step further and created a checklist you can download and print out. It contains full-color pictures of all the Funkeys and is available as PDF, PNG, PSD, and BMP...

Click here to pick your format...
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vroom(blue
Rare Vroom(brown
Very Rare Vroom(black
Boggle(green
Rare boggle(brown
Very Rare boggle(black
Xener(green
Rare xener(red
Very Rare Xener(black
Fallout(orange
Rare fallout(neo green
Very rare Fallout(white
Glub(orange
rare glub(white
very rare glub(black
tiki(purple
rare tiki(yellow
very rare tiki(black
sprout(green
rare sprout(yellow
very rare sprout(white
twinx(yellow
rare twinx(blue
very rare twinx(white
bones(black
rare bones(red
very rare bones(white)(i have him!)
wasabi(black
rare wasabi(blue
very rare wasabi(white
stitch(dirty green
rare stitch(brown
very rare stitch(white)(like a ghost!)
duece(red
rare duece(blue
very rare duece(grey
lotus(black and white
rare lotus(red and white
very rare lotus(blue and white
scratch(red
rare scratch(yellow
very rare scratch(black
nibble(grey
rare nibble(black
very rare nibble(white
sol(blue
rare sol(red
very rare sol(black
webley(black
rare webley(blue
very rare webley(white
sprocket(grey
rare sprocket(brown
very rare sprocket (black
flurry(blue
rare flurry(torquise
very rare flurry (red
drift(yellow
rare drift(red
very rare drift(black
bandit(grey
rare bandit(brown
very rare bandit(green
dot(red
rare dot(yellow
very rare dot(neo green

And i only used the funkey codex for the funkeys that werent out yet. The rest was all from my head! Wink
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget

U.B(white
rare U.B(pink
very rare U.B(bright blue
Silver_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Shaun!
When the new funkeys come, are you going to need a different starter kit(like U.B funkeys 2?) or if you put them in the normal U.B what do they do since U.B was just made for the first 14 funkeys realesed?
augiewan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The software was created to be extensible, so the hardware (UB) will be fine the way it is even as they release more Funkeys characters. I’m sure you’ve all noticed that when the game starts up, it says that it’s checking for updates. It’s actually checking for new items, characters, games, even zones. They’ll be able to continue updating and expanding the game as long as it remains popular and people keep buying the new Funkeys. In one interview I saw posted, one of the creators alluded to other possible character designs and sizes beyond the one basic look they have now, but didn’t get in to any detail. I’m guessing they’ve discussed it, but the game would have to become pretty popular for them to make those kinds of changes. Other types of characters could eventually create a need for a new USB base of some sort unless they make all the feet the same shape and size.

So, I've tracked about 75 people click through from this thread to my site and download the checklist I made. Any feedback? What do you like? What would you change or add?

Silver_hedgehog, you mentioned a "bright blue" UB? Is this another exclusive like the pink one for Limited Too? Do you have any links or images you could share?
VioletTwinx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Shaun, the funkey master. wrote:
vroom
boggle
fallout
xener
twinx
tiki
sprout
glub
wasabi
deuce
stich
bones
lotus (the panda)
scratch
nibble
sol
webley
sprocket
flurry
drift
bandit
dot

Those are all the funkeys that have been created so far. My uncle (the managing director of funkeys) says that there is going to be more characters in about 6 months.

Tell your uncle I think U.B. Funkeys really is the best game I've played. I think alot of it, is that the games are accessible. Also the novelty of playing re-made versions of the old games. Like breakout, and space invaders.

A major appeal to U.B. Funkeys is the mysteries. Like, the Laputa Button mystery. The Funkiki Island mystery. There seems to always be something new to discover, which gives the game alot of re-playability.

I also was wondering, perhaps if there's a plan to create a game that's like the old video game snake. Where you get the diamonds, and the snake grows, and you have to get more diamonds but not fold in on yourself. I think it would be fun to have that game as a part of U.B. Funkeys.

Finally, I was wondering. Lets say for some reason you own the U.B. Funkeys disc in the future, but you can't play it cause it would require a download and the servers would be offline. So, would there be like update discs, where the extra things like Funkiki Island and further worlds on it?

I was just thinking about it, because really the entire game isn't on the disc. It's not like I can't download stuff, but I still own some pretty old PC games. I was just thinking if U.B. Funkeys ever became non-current then you would just be able to install the basic U.B. Funkeys, with Laputta Station, Magma Gorge, and Kelpy Basin. So perhaps over time, it would be wise to make a update CD-Rom you can buy from the stores.
FearieFire2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, a bright blue U.B. Saw it on amazon. But they don't have it anymore. I'll try find images. Could you also tell me about Speed racers????
glub

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Bones black Bones red Bones white Reply with quote

here are the ons i know black bones red bones white bones dot do not know colors chim chim do not know colors racorx do not know colors trixie do not know colors orange glub white glub and black glub
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> UB Funkey Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: