Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

This is a great addition!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandrax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: This is a great addition! Reply with quote

This is a great addition! Cool
There's just a couple of things though:
- The pale colours make it a little hard to focus on the tiles.
- The time it takes to start the next level is a little long and you lose momentum.
- Sometimes when the bonus match speech bubble comes up it doesn't register that you have made the number of matches requested.
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will agree also that this is a great new addition to the Mahjongg family! Thanks for the addition.

I'll reiterate what Mandrax states in his post about 1) the timing is a bit long when getting a new board and 2) in a bonus situation it does not always register that you got 2 tiles of xxxx. Also will agree with ILuvGamz that the reshuffles toward the end get a bit frustrating when you can only get 1 match out of a set, and then you have to reshuffle and loose 20 seconds. And then it happens again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg: Vacation All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: