Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Additional information on the game "Eggz"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siempre2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Additional information on the game "Eggz" Reply with quote

Smile I have a general question to ask anybody who knows the whole stragtiey of the game, "Eggz". I have searched through the rules of this game, help section and anywhere else I might get my answer to my question. My question is what is the highest amount of points will a person get if their score is higher than 40+000...I just finished play a game and my score was 42+000 and I only received 30 points. Is 30 points the most we received. Help, please.
hookedoneggz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most treats you can get in a game is 50 and you must score over 75,000 to get them. Save your "bombs" as long as you can before using them. This will up your score.
siempre2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Hookedoneeggz, what are bombs? Reply with quote

Confused Hookedoneeggs, thank you for replying to my question. When reading your reply you mentioned "bombs" and to save them, what are BOMBS? Where do you see them too? Please don't think I am a real dummy playing and asking this question cause I am not. As a matter of fact, I am getting better each week and trying to score high. I don't know about anybody else, but once I log on to play I don't want to stop especially if the time in early in the am meaning after midnight. My husband thinks I am crazy, but I don't care, I just enjoy playing and trying very hard to better my score from the previous game.
hookedoneggz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siempre2 - Just now read your question on "bombs" - don't feel bad - I played for months before I found out what they are. They're not menioned anywhere in any "How To Play" info. They're the silver balls to the right of the playing field (three of them) that are "glittering". When you click on one you will be able to drag it to the board and when you click again it will go toward wherever you have pointed it and explode - taking out a varied number of eggs. The points are low when using a bomb but use it to get the last few eggs out of the way to reach the back wall and the next level. This works best if angled to one of the corners. Also, unless it's obivious that going to one of the corners will be best, I have better luck staying straight up the middle. Forget about your score and practice shooting the middle a few times. Also (again) I find Level 6 to be particularly difficult and aggravating and often use one of the bombs on it after I've cleared part of the board. You may already know this, but you can "rebound" off the sides (like in shooting pool) to get at some of the groups. Keep playing....you'll soon automatically recognize what's happening and the best shots to take. I'm a bad one for playing in the early morning (as in after midnight) too. It's very relaxing to me and clears my head. You can't think about those eggs and worry too !!!

Where do you live in Colorado?
By the way...I'm female too. Retired. Sometimes just plain tired.
akayeous

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap! Thanks for telling us about the bombs! I never even noticed them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: