Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

How does dark_lord do it
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
red flame200

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: How does dark_lord do it Reply with quote

I can get 10 penguins and do it in with about 3mins left but i still cant figure out how dark lord does it. It is physically impossible!!!!

fear the dark lord, oh im trembling in my boots.
Torquilerendi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: How does dark_lord do it Reply with quote

red flame200 wrote:
I can get 10 penguins and do it in with about 3mins left but i still cant figure out how dark lord does it. It is physically impossible!!!!

Physically, logically, mathematically impossible. Take a maximum of 9000 points if you finish the board getting first the pieces with a higher value. Add to that about 3000 points for 11 bonus penguins, if you're lucky enough to get all of them. And, finally, let's suppose you're clever enough to finish the game in the first second of the game, so you'll have 2990 points of time bonus (299 seconds x 10 points/sec). You'll get 14990 points.

So... ¿22000?
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am The Dark_Lord... Fear Me... Ha Ha Lol... How Do I Do That? Unfortunatly There are no cheats, No trix.... I just managed to clear the bits quickly.. As I said in another post... It helps if ur on dial up and you work on a slow computer... Me Pentium 3 clock speed 677 mhrs my other computer... Dualcore Amd 6000+ and on broardband moves like sh** off a shiny shovel... can only score about 6000 ish.. On my old pen 3 But then do remember...
I Am The Dark_Lord... Fear Me Ha Ha Lol
Twisted Evil
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re my last post

DARK_LORD

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm Post subject: Re: Slow Moving Tiles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truthseeker wrote:
Anyone else having this problem? I'm wondering if its the game, or a problem with my computer. Thanks--rhonda

hi.. there are so many variables within the games, it could be a virus on ur computer, or addware... it could be the speed of ur CPU... it could be ur conection speed..( dial up users have an advantage over broardband users) i set all my hi scores on dial up on a slow computer (pentium 3 677mhs) now broardband and 64bit amd dual core 6000+... cant score over 9000... sometimes old tech is better then new tech, let me know ur speck.. dial up/broardband... computer speed an so on... and remember I am the Dark_Lord... Fear me... Ha Ha Lol

red flame200

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:05 am    Post subject: immpossible Reply with quote

im sorry but the highest score u can get is 14990 so u cant get 22283 and dont say its ur computer and how u have a slow connection and stuff because its not true.
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

red flame200, you are assuming that the scoring for this game is linear. It may not be. A number of games seem to give quite a bit more for things if it is done very quickly. I doubt he's watching to see what sort of bonuses he's getting.

I don't know all the scoring rules for this game but I've seen plenty of games where there's hidden bonuses if you do things fast enough. It may give me x points when I find a match every 5 seconds but it gives me much more than 5x when I find 5 matches every 5 seconds.

Are you sure, for instance, that 10 points/sec holds true no matter how many seconds there are remaining? It's quite possible that that's the score per second for the first 50 or 100 seconds but any second after that is worth 100 points or some other amount, for all I know. Like I said, I haven't played this game at high enough levels to know but I wouldn't put it past the designers as other games on this site seem to have similar bonuses that I was never aware of until I'd played on my slower computer.

Most often the bonuses appear when the computer is bogged down by animations and you keep scoring but I'm pretty sure I've seen a jump in bonus points for time remaining, too.
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: How dose Dark_Lord Do it Reply with quote

For all those who dare question The Dark_Lord... To gain a high score in The toy Chest... all you have to do is find the 11th Penguin... Oh yes his in there.... somewere... I cant beleave no one has found him yet.. But, then... I Am The Dark_Lord... Fear Me Ha Ha Lol. Twisted Evil
Cernunnos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: How does dark_lord do it Reply with quote

red flame200 wrote:

How does he do it? He obviously uses a BOT. I used to play games on LiveSearch until players on that gaming site, like dark_lord, took all the fun out of that site too. The BOT plays the game for him, it searches out the matches and plays them automatically, you can even program the BOTs to ignore the shuffle tiles until they are the last ones available. So, don't envy him, pity him.
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't use any cheats. If the site thinks I do ban me, but remember I Am The Dark_Lord... Fear Me... Ha Ha Lol Twisted Evil
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

DARK_LORD wrote:
I don't use any cheats. If the site thinks I do ban me, but remember I Am The Dark_Lord... Fear Me... Ha Ha Lol Twisted Evil

Further to my post this morning, I run NO cheats, I have NO viruses, I have NO add on's... I am however fully comited to fare play for all... Just because someone scores higher than you, In a GAME OF FUN... don't mean thier better than you, Just means they've had more LUCKBut then do Remember... I Am The Dark_Lord... Fear Me... Ha Ha Lol Twisted Evil
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: How does dark_lord do it Reply with quote

Cernunnos wrote:
red flame200 wrote:

How does he do it? He obviously uses a BOT. I used to play games on LiveSearch until players on that gaming site, like dark_lord, took all the fun out of that site too. The BOT plays the game for him, it searches out the matches and plays them automatically, you can even program the BOTs to ignore the shuffle tiles until they are the last ones available. So, don't envy him, pity him.

I run NO BOT, As I've already said, i don't even know what one is, but then you seem to know alot about them??? Don't envy me, Don't pity me.. just concentrate on gettin the 11th and 12th penguins, this will give you a score to match mine... or even beat it... Its the 11th &12th PENGUINs that boost UR score... But then do remember...

I Am The Dark_Lord... Fear Me... Ha Ha Lol Twisted Evil

PS: Try to remember, we are here to play games and enjoy them.
PPS: I cant spend the treat points anyway, IM ENGLISH, an thier $$$
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you can enter the downloadable game sweeps.
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

LoverOfJoy wrote:
I believe you can enter the downloadable game sweeps.

"But then, Were would the fun be in doing that??"
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What they really need to work on is implementing a way of transferring your treats to me. Now THAT would be fun!
DARK_LORD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

LoverOfJoy wrote:
What they really need to work on is implementing a way of transferring your treats to me. Now THAT would be fun!

LoverOfJoy, you would be welcome to all my treats, as far as I can see. I cant use them in England anyway... Unless you know differant? Did you or anyone else find the 11th & 12th Penguins, thats how you get a high score. No point puttin up scores in the 20000's everyone thinks your cheatin, and it is only a game, an you do get to chat wid some interesting people.

But Then do remember....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Mahjongg Toy Chest All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: