Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Suds Scoring

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1952Bebe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Suds Scoring Reply with quote

I just recently started playing Suds and am confused as to how scoring is done. I just played a game, had many 7-letter words, yet ended up with a smaller score than when I just type many 4-or-5 letter words. Is scoring achieved through the length of the word, or through the number of words typed?? Anybody know??? It doesn't state one way or the other in the directions/rules area of the game...
sue282

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: suds Reply with quote

I think it is similar to wordcraft in which each level has specific words which get extra points. when I was playing wordcraft all the time I kept a list of which words generated extra points. I scored in the top 10 doing this but never got into the top 5 usually so this isn't the total answer. i hope this helps some. i sure wish there were better explanations for the games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Word Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: