Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

paddle keeps sticking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: paddle keeps sticking Reply with quote

I think this would be fun to play, but I can't seem to play long enough to get the hang of it because I keep having the ball blow up and the game end with an unmoving paddle. What do I need to do differently?
SillyLilRose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: just started. Reply with quote

I've just started playing this game myself & I'm having problems with the paddle sticking as well. The last post I see on here before todays date is in 2007. Do you think anyone will respnd to us? LOL!
Jindog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you responded and are having the same problem that I am having then the likelihood is good that someone else will have the same problem too and respond and that may attract some attention to the powers. Good luck on getting unstuck. I finally was able to get to the second round without getting stuck.
Jindog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After playing this game, I have discovered some things that keep the paddle from moving. One, the pointer from the mouse needs to remain in the playing box. It helps if the pointer is lined up with the paddle, that is in the middle of the paddle. This helps to keep from going over into dead space. Constant monitoring is critical. Second, I have noticed that some times I push the mouse instead of moving side to side. This will also keep the paddle frozen. I do this mostly when the paddle tries to hit from the side and not the center.

Hope this might help someone else new to this game who encounters this problem with the mouse/paddle freezing during play.
Ruthi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: PADDLE STICKING IN CIRCUIT SMASH ~ BIG TIME! Reply with quote

I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR THE PAST YEAR AND NEVER HAD SUCH A PROBLEM WITH THE PADDLE STICKING (JUST PLAIN WON'T MOVE)!!! LUCKY IF YOU CAN GET TO ROUND 3!
Jindog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Paddle NEVER sticking (stopped)????? Reply with quote

Ruthi, i am surprised you have never experience the paddle sticking or not moving considering all the playing trophies you have earned over time. Try this one time. Let your mouse pointer drift off the playing screen to another the blue area and see what happens. Since the mouse is no longer on the one window (screen), the information isn't being sent to move the paddle. I tend to move the mouse or ir drifts during play so this is where this problem comes from I think.
cbill518

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: STICKING PADDLE Reply with quote

I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR OVER 2.5 YEARS AND ALWAYS HAD PADDLE PROBLEMS. IT SEEMS THAT MOST OF THE GAMES HAVE ISSUES, AND FLAWS. I NOTICED THAT AFTER OCTOBER OF 2008, THE PROBLEMS GOT WORSE, AND STAYED THAT WAY UNTIL THE PRESENT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Circuit Smash All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: