Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Competitive Players

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hookedoneggz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Competitive Players Reply with quote

Ladybugz2....You sure are making it difficult to be #1 in Treats !!!

Where are you from? I live in Georgia.
siempre2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Good Luck, Hookedoneggz..... Reply with quote

Hey, Hookedoneggz, I hope you can top Ladybugz score one of these days. A person/member needs to be playing all day in order to get so high in rank. I would love to be on the top 10 list and hope one day to do it. Good Luck, Hookedoneggz! I am from Durango, CO and been playing for at least 5 months or maybe more, plus I do play other games, do you?
hookedoneggz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Siempre2 - Thanks for your answer. I'm hoping Ladybugz2 will read the Forum. Right now we're just playing "tit for tat" - a game or two just to top the other one's score. She's better than I am at this. I hardly ever play anything but Eggz - hence my name "Hooked on Eggz". It doesn't require too awful much playing if you can get 40 or 50 treats each game. To get a really high score you must get to level 9 with hopefully two "bombs" left, and even then it's tricky for me. A lot of it is luck in getting a good board to play. I actually got up to the 170,000's once and that was PURE LUCK. I wonder what is the highest score ever on Eggs...Anyone know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: