Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

HOW DO YOU GET HIGH EGGZ SCORES?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
floobie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: HOW DO YOU GET HIGH EGGZ SCORES? Reply with quote

Can anyone help me out here? I think there is a strategy I'm missing. I play Eggz all the time and I can never break the 80k mark. I see people on the leaderboards getting upwards of 150,000. Can you share some strategy board leaders?

Thanks in advance! Laughing
ariane321

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: high scores Reply with quote

I would save your silver eggz for the end...
candygwen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: high scores Reply with quote

i've got the same problem. my all time high is about 76k.
i see some have 151k and i just don't know how. is it speed that i'm missing????
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: high scores Reply with quote

candygwen wrote:
i've got the same problem. my all time high is about 76k.
i see some have 151k and i just don't know how. is it speed that i'm missing????

it's not a speed thing in my opinion. Have you used the silver eggz yet on the right? Try to use them at the end when you need 'em. Also, sometimes you just have to get lucky to get way up there. The Eggz fall right sometimes.

John
_pigeon_feet_

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Eggz, high scores....secrets revealed! Reply with quote

Ok, people, get your pad and paper and write this down. There is NO specific strategy to eggz. You just have to keep playing until you get the perfect board layout. Eventually, you will find that you can breeze through some games that give you a favorable board.

Other tips:

1) If you are not done with round 2 with at least 4:15 left, start over
2) You must save your silver bombs until at least round 6, preferably have two ready to blow on round 7/8
3) Try to leave as many eggs on the board when you hit the back wall, this gives you more bonus points.
4) If you have the wall open, and your timer is OK, AND you are not about to get a new row of eggs, then blast a few eggz so that you dont get three in a row, just to pile them up. Then, right before the new row of eggz is given, blast the back wall. Those extra eggz you pile on will give you more bonus points.

Oh yeah, and if you guys havent noticed, watch the chicken, when there is no feed left, the next shot you take that doesnt remove eggz will give you a new row of eggz.

Enjoy and go lay an egg.

Your friend, pigeon feet
candygwen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks pf, i'll try to keep those tips in mind. i've been playing a LONG TIME and i haven't gotten the "perfect board" yet. at least not one that gets me to a score like 150,000 which i see other people getting alot!

i'm off to lay an egg!
candygwen
kool

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank'Z For give tips Razz
koll boi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW DO YOU GET HIGH EGGZ SCORES? Reply with quote

you have to look at the coler balls as u play and be quwic
Charlie Horse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you all are good..I can not get past 47,000...I think that the color of the balls has something to do with the scores when you hit the back wall....And how often does Eggz become the Bonus Game???? Rolling Eyes
rainboe_sky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: thankzz... Reply with quote

thank u so mush 4 the tipzz..now i wont slip i i dont get a higher score... Laughing
LizzieGirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently began playing for a week or so, and I was so proud because I scored 17,500..but I see these outrageous high scores and now I feel like a dummy. I just can't figure it out. I did read some tips and will try them. I was not aware of silver eggs? Here I go again. It is very addicting!
RosieTen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: tips Reply with quote

Also, if the game is very slow, try rebooting your computer, especially if you've got a lot of applications and other web sites open.

Some of the ads make the game pokey - don't drive yourself nuts. Close your browser and log in again. If your computer is "old" it might not support the graphics very well - old may be two years or more. Hope this helps a bit.
GMOMZ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Silver eggz!!! WHAT silver eggz? Reply with quote

I just scored my all time high of 75430 after hours and hours of playing and I've never seen a silver egg. javascript:emoticon('Crying or Very sad')When do those appear?

I wondered if some people have a special super-fast gamers PC or something.
graycat98

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Exploding Eggz Reply with quote

The Silver exploding eggz are above the chicken at the right. Move your cursor over the silver and click and the "bomb" will become your next egg to shoot. Pigeon Feet is correct suggesting you save the silver eggz until at least level 8, if possible. Learn to bank shots off the walls, shoot between a single egg gap in the middle and plan your attacks. If you get to level 8 and above, ignore the eggz that are even or below the flipper and treat the next higher row of eggz as if it was the top row. It's tough to work at that level but you'll all get the hang of it. While I have seen scores as high as 400K, my best is only 205K. I don't know how others score so high. Other than that, practice, practice, practice. Good luck clucks!
Loveteia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Ajuda Reply with quote

Wink Alguém aqui fala minha llingua??
Gostaria de saber algumas dicas, mas não saco nada do Ingles.
Loveteia
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: