Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Questions on points?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siempre2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Questions on points? Reply with quote

Confused I would like to know how your points work? Yesterday when I played the highest amount I received was 30 points, today I logged on and completed a few games received 150 points, then 200 points. Is it because my rank number is in the top 20 or because I have already received about 400+? Today is Tuesday and I know that the position change weekly on Sunday, please explain? I did try to find out on my ow through the rules of Eggz games, but did not find anything to answer this question, thanks.
Great Day Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Eggz Reply with quote

siempre2:

The difference is scores was due to 10x treat game that day. Each day we pick a game and anyone who plays that game on the day will receive 10x the normal amount of treats. Check out the blog to see the days 10x treat game.

Great Day Gamer
siempre2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Thank you..... Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you very much for the information...I did not realize this was offered to us, wow!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Eggz All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: