Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Just my 2 cents

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsPegasus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Just my 2 cents Reply with quote

Tried playing this. I figured out that the only way you can change a color is before you press the red button. TO ME that doesn't seem fair...especially if you get a whole row incorrect. I personally think that 8 guesses is restraining you in that you can only make 1 guess for each row.
Throw in a couple of extra guesses to fix what is wrong after you press the button. Just my 2 cents..........
LoverOfJoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, that's just how the game is played. When I was a kid it was called Mastermind. And if I told my brother (when I found out that none of them were right) that I wanted a do-over or a couple extra guesses he'd have just laughed at me. Smile

I do think the first few levels should give a bit more time, though. It seemed a bit short for me and I imagine even shorter for those still learning the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Decoder All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: