Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

. .
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lizzy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nana48,
Took your advice and tried this game. Ilike it but like you say its a bit frustrating waiting for an opponent.
Speak to you soon on Grannys
Lizzy
Andywave93*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: waiting for someone to play. . . Reply with quote

elcelcpa wrote:
Its so sad to sit there and wait for an opponent sometimes. Wink Any way we can play ourselves against the computer? Or do any of you have time to be on this particular game all day so that it is always "manned" with someone ready to play? Laughing
Its a lot of fun. great new game Exclamation
LUCK2ALL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: SORRY FOR DISCONNECT IN PAST Reply with quote

TO ANYONE THAT I DISCONNECTED IN THE PAST, SORRY. HAVE TODDLER THAT PLAY GAMES. HE KNOWS ALLABOUTTIMEOUT, BUT NOT TIME LIMITS ON GAMES. NOW THAT HE'S IN PRESCHOOL; I WILL HAVE MORE TIME TO PLAY. IF I DO DISCONNECT; IT IS NOT ON PURPOSE. I LOVE TO PLAY; WIN OR LOSE -- I AM NOT A QUITTER!!! THANK YOU!!! HOPE ALL YOU ARE FINE, WELL, & GETTING GREAT TREATS!!!!! Rolling Eyes Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ACA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do u want 2 play Laughing
esakrayzie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: opponent? Reply with quote

Green Grower wrote:
It seems to be a strange game. You just sit and look at the screen waiting for an opponent. Why not just play against the computer. Or your own bestdiz score. Quick game, silly process.
esakrayzie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: waiting for someone to play ... Reply with quote

MaLizMa wrote:
So funny ... sad(?) ... to see that July posting from elcelcpa!
She absolutely refuses to play me!
ALWAYS forfeits! What a joke!
She should practice what she writes in her PROFILE.
I don't understand why people don't understand that playing gamers who have more treats than them also benefits themselves when they play. Even if you 'lose' you gain points and move up 'the ladder'.
I never feel as though I have to win every game ... in fact I lose more than I win ... I amass treats by playing!
Its not important to be #1, I don't care if I'm #2, 3, 4 or 5 ... I just want to finish in the top 5. DUH!
I love playing with prettyblk, Nana48, Mangela and the others who usually finish at the top.
war da fuk
lachlan231

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

missanna wrote:
Very Happy I agree with you, it is a great game, but computer opponent should be an option....I've tried several times to play, but can't get an opponent Sad
Twisted Evil i would like to play tric tac toe but an opponent to play with me but nobody will connect with me

from lachlan231
GotMoney*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whaaaat's uppp Laughing Rolling Eyes Razz Mad Shocked Very Happy
mossielou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: waiting, waiting, Reply with quote

I am new to this game and have not played yet but looking forward to meeting you on the 'pitch' .. when i can get an opponent.. have been reading the forum and can't wait to start!
Mossielou
smilely7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree, Why doesnt people want to play Tric Trac, it is a good skill game. When you do get someone they quit just because you are winning. That is poor sports. its just a game. But it would be nice to have somone on when u want to play
arthur300

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI EVERYONE I AM ARTHUR I LOVE PLAYING TRIC TAC TOE BUT SOMETIMES THERE IS NO BUDDY TO PLAY WITH. SO IF YOU LIKE PLAYING I WILL FIND YOU. Laughing
The Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wouldn't that make it hard for you and shadowbox to do your thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tric Tac Toe All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: