Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

. .
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: . . Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
missanna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I agree with you, it is a great game, but computer opponent should be an option....I've tried several times to play, but can't get an opponent Sad
Green Grower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: opponent? Reply with quote

It seems to be a strange game. You just sit and look at the screen waiting for an opponent. Why not just play against the computer. Or your own best score. Quick game, silly process.
brattysub

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: waiting Reply with quote

again i do enjoy playing an it does stink to have to wait.as one suggested maybe a computer player maybe a good option although computer playing is much harder to beat.but its a good idea
MaLizMa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: waiting for someone to play ... Reply with quote

So funny ... sad(?) ... to see that July posting from elcelcpa!
She absolutely refuses to play me!
ALWAYS forfeits! What a joke!
She should practice what she writes in her PROFILE.
I don't understand why people don't understand that playing gamers who have more treats than them also benefits themselves when they play. Even if you 'lose' you gain points and move up 'the ladder'.
I never feel as though I have to win every game ... in fact I lose more than I win ... I amass treats by playing!
Its not important to be #1, I don't care if I'm #2, 3, 4 or 5 ... I just want to finish in the top 5. DUH!
I love playing with prettyblk, Nana48, Mangela and the others who usually finish at the top.
nana48

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You too? She won't play me anymore either. Thanks for saying you like playing me. Vice versa. I know I can count on you to finish the game.
Happy gaming, MaLizMa! Smile
prettiblk1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, Im so glad that someone else mentioned that, I started having problems with ecelpa disconnecting on me and also PHIN10. I love playing and I used to lose all the time until I learned while practicing so much. I appreciate you saying you love playing with me MaLizMa, and I hope you continue. And nana48, Im glad you explained to me why you had kept disconnecting on me and that you dont do it anymore. Elcelpa needs to know that we dont always win either, but we keep trying by not disconnecting and continuing to play. Now all I do is laugh at the ones that disconnect because that shows they're sore LOSERS!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nana48

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad looks like I won't be able to play. All I'm getting is a gray screen after the countdown. I talked to my granddaughter (huskylover12) and she's getting the same thing. I have to admit prettiblk1 that I feel like disconnecting from you sometimes because you have definately gotten better and kick my butt now Laughing but I don't disconnect. I just try to learn. happy gaming, prettiblk1! Very Happy
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
nana48

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if you would of explained that we wouldn't be sour grapes Sad . I did that to prettiblk1 when trying to play my granddaughter. But I went on the forum to apologize to her and explain why we were disconnecting from her. We (my granddaughter and me) soon realized it wasn't working and wasn't fair to the other players. We would just play each other when and if it came up that way. Thanks for clearing this up.
Happy gaming elcelcpa. Smile
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaLizMa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: waiting for someone to play ... Reply with quote

Well, glad thats cleared up! I really did take it personally, elcelcpa. I couldn't figure out what I had done to make you dislike me so! Thanks for your note.
I also try to play with relatives or friends ... but if someone else signs on during a 'session' ... I play out the game.
I've gotten 18 friends and relatives to join GDG, but only one wants to play Tric Tac Toe.
I thought it was great to hear that huskylover12 is nana48's granddaughter!!!! LOVE it! I've played her too.
And I agree, prettiblk1 has gotten waaaaay too good! Its an 'occasion' when I (rarely) win with her ... she constantly whoops my butt ... but, hey, I'm still getting treats when I play with her, and moving up the ladder!
But what's with the 'gray screen' ... haven't been able to play all day.
Also ... I've gotten fairly good at Mini Golf ... but there are still some holes I can't crack. Is there a way to get a hole-in-one on the clown face?
Also ... I really like Addiction Solitaire ... but NEVER do well. Is it strictly a game of chance? ... luck? ... or is there a 'method''?
prettiblk1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ladies for complimenting me on my playing skills, but I learned everything I know from you all when yall was whipping my but! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank yall for teaching me the game, but sometimes its still hard to beat yall,
Peace!!!!!

Let's just continue to play fairly, and PHIN10, If you read this, please be a little considerate also.

Let's have fun!!!!!
chutzpah

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: dear great gamer... Reply with quote

ladies,gentlemen (and others) What's up with the grey screen? I'm not going to get involved with the sour grapes Rolling Eyes I like playing this game and I do appreciate all the players Very Happy... This other stuff about disconnecting is a little frustrating but it's just a game... Why not just play the game? Laughing ... Ok great gamer... What's up with the grey screen? (I feel like I'm talking to the wizard or something) Razz BTW... read the rules and this game is pretty simple... Wink
LUCK2ALL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SINCE FRIDAY, I CAN'T GET THE GAME TO COME UP.

Last edited by LUCK2ALL on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tric Tac Toe All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: