Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

arkfeldman1 please hear me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dowop39

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: arkfeldman1 please hear me Reply with quote

since the site put facebook login on --my default for every game score is highscore today, where it used to be treats this week. the other problem is everytime I want to write a comment or ask someone to be a friend I must login on the page that pops up. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME THAT IS
THIS IS A GAMING SITE NOT A SOCIAL SITE. WHY MUST WE BE ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK?
arkfeldman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dowop39,
Thanks for reaching out. I can disconnect your Facebook account from your GDG account if you'd like. Please let me know.

We are introducing more multi-player and social games into the site. We feel that playing with your friends will be much more fun than playing with strangers, which is why we introduced Facebook to GDG.

I apologize that you are getting weird pop-ups after every game play. I am going to look into this personally and correct it asap.

Please let me know if you would like me to disconnect your GDG account from your Facebook account (While saving your treats Smile )

Arky
dowop39

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: disconnect facebook from gdg account Reply with quote

Acjerfeldman1
I never had a facebook account & dont want 1. I liked my page as it was before with nothing about face book on it. The problem I am having with the game scores is that each one is now set at default (highscore) today)
the way it was set was (treats) (this week), which is how I hope it returns
thanks for answering. I love the site and play everyday. Also since facebook was put on I know have to register each time I want to invite a new friend or look at my page, utter nonsense!
arkfeldman1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that is utter nonsense!! We are looking into it as best we can and will be making an update to the site next week to correct as many of these interferences you are experiencing as possible. So keep sending me feedback so that we can address everyone's issues.

Oh, and keep having fun! Play everyday, more is coming.

Arkstar
booja01615

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! It is a very interesting suggestion! I am a learner of the college and for me the best way to write an awesome essay is to use essay writing company that I have found a few weeks ago via websearch. I no longer strain when I get a paper writing task in the form of an essay and instantly go for help to resumeedge.com pro authors to make an order. I can say this greatly facilitates my student life. I recoment this company for everyone who needs help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: