Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

The Affordable Care Act
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zmom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: The Affordable Care Act Reply with quote

joyetta44 wrote:
Hello everyone, I have a question. Why does so many people hate the Affordable Care Act Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to the original question. Most of the people I know that have not even gotten on ACA is because of the cost. One person I know had insurance at work but when the ACA hit, they stopped their program because everyone was suppose to go on ObamaCare. With the insurance she had from work it was $350 a month. With ACA it was $875. She opted to not have any insurance and pay $1500 fine on her taxes. From what I have gathered in many conversations, the ones that like it are those that could not qualify for insurance any other way. They don't care about the cost because their treatments are much more. ACA had good points but really needs to be redone for it to be successful. Every year the price goes up and if people can't afford it now, they will never be able to afford it. The thing that ticks me off is they said that everyone could keep their existing insurance but that didn't happen. AND on top of that, who would pass this without reading it? Time to vote some people out of office. Thank goodness Trump is trying to get it straightened out. I am sorry to see that he is having a hard time of it because people don't want to cooperate.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of it makes much sense anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: