Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

The Affordable Care Act
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joyetta44

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: The Affordable Care Act Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I have a question. Why does so many people hate the Affordable Care Act Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Bob8256

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably because we are tired of paying, via government subsidy, for those who are too lazy to get a job. Want great health insurance? Get a job. Stephen Hawking, the eminent physicist who has MS, and is paralyzed, can't talk, confined to a wheelchair, worked. What's their excuse?
joyetta44

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they're retired, disabled, mentally ill or have an unexpected medical condition. The bill affects everyone not just Their as you say. All Americans who have worked most of their lives should have Medicare and Medicaid taken, because people like you think it's for a certain group of people. Donald Trump reason for running as a Republican was right on.
Bob8256

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would respond to your post if I knew what you were trying to say.
joyetta44

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I was getting political, we are here for our friends on GDG not politics.
Bob8256

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you dont want to be political on GDG, yet you pose a question that is political in nature. Makes absolutely ZERO sense. You just didn't like the answer.
Bob8256

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

joyetta44 wrote:
Maybe they're retired, disabled, mentally ill or have an unexpected medical condition. The bill affects everyone not just Their as you say. All Americans who have worked most of their lives should have Medicare and Medicaid taken, because people like you think it's for a certain group of people. Donald Trump reason for running as a Republican was right on.

First of all, the Affordable Care Act and Medicare are two separate entities. Secondly, everyone who is 65 or older qualifies for Medicare Part A. You dont know what you are talking about.
joyetta44

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Bob, I need to get the correct information. I thought our Great President Trump was going to cut both medicare and Medicaid.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to a 'FAKE' news report
everyone else thinks
he's doing away
with child support.
Not happening Exclamation Exclamation
joyetta44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Connielea, where have you been, missed you. So happy to see you have returned to forum. Yeah! Very Happy
joyetta44

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Bob8256 wrote:
So, you dont want to be political on GDG, yet you pose a question that is political in nature. Makes absolutely ZERO sense. You just didn't like the answer.
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wiset men. Your answer was great, hope to keep the forum live.
Bob8256

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

joyetta44 wrote:
Bob8256 wrote:
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wiset men. Your answer was great, hope to keep the forum live.

A "little nonsense", i.e. fake news, is the problem in today's America. Facebook is the biggest problem. if I were in charge, I would have shut it down a long time ago, right after I had that moron Zuckerberg executed. Trump was right on with this tweet about fake news.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, joyetta44. I can't play many games,
they either run slow or shut off.
I just keep on trying though Smile Smile
joyetta44

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem. I thought it was my computer, But realized it's the site. Brian has given up on this site, Guess there is to many problems to handle.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was finally able to play a complete game of Stunt Armadillos today Exclamation Exclamation
Such a small thing to make one smile so much Smile Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: