Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

B.O.B. What does it mean?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ross-The-Boss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: B.O.B. What does it mean? Reply with quote

What does B.O.B. stand for. Let me see, could it be "Boy On Boy" no,
"Big Orange Ball" no, what else can we come up with "Best Of Best" no, "Beast Of Burden" no, "Bomb On Board" no, "Be Our Best" no, "Bottles Of Beer" no, "Box Of Burritos" I think he loves Burritos but no, "Bill or Bob" no, "Big Ole Bag" no, "Big Old Baby" close but no "Back Off Bucko" that would be nice but no, "Beware Of Bob" "could be" not sure, "Best Online Buddy" no but I do like that one, Behind our Bars maybe one day but no, "Boneless Oxtail Braids" I wounder if BabyGirlBobby wears them on her head. I guess I could go on and on, But Here it is the one and only B.O.B. "Battery Operated Buddy" .. .... Hey buddy don't let your Batteries run completely down, I hope you are fully charged and filled with excitement over all of this. We would all hate for you to Vamoose off of here. Now All jokes to the side, "The One And Only"

---------------------------------- Exclamation Look Down Exclamation--------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is B.O.B The "Big Ole Bluto" Trying to whoop up on everyone. Looks like his batteries are getting a little weak and lacking physical strength.

Have A Good One B.O.B. The "BIG OLE BLUTO"

Ross
Laughing Cool Laughing
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Popeye has it under control Smile Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: