Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

My page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juliamagda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: My page Reply with quote

I cannot go to my page or even my messages. Always managed to do that before but now I get error message. If it is because I don't have CHROME,
guess I'll have to quit playing here because I do NOT want it or FACEBOOK.
lisa819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I have to do in order to see my profile page after being logged in using IE11 is look for my name on a game that I have previously played and click on it from the player list. I can see my page then. However, the Home tab, messages, and settings don't work. When I click on messages from there or on any other page, it just goes to the GDG home page. And as you said, if I click on my avatar on the GDG home page or any page, I get an error message.
When I use the Opera Browser, Google Chrome, or Firefox I can see both my profile page and my messages.
lisa819

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update on my previous post~~~~I just now checked things out again using IE and everything worked properly!!!! Go figure.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any players listed as a favorite on your tab
you can click to visit their page. Once you get to their page
type your name into the search players box and click enter.
It will show all players by that name, click on your name,
it will take you to your page. You won't be able to read your mail
or see the home column, but you can see everything else.
cmeinert1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: technical help Reply with quote

Has anyone else noticed that the GDG gamers are the ones trying to solve the technical problems. Since GDG owners receive a very good monetary return for all of the commercials we have to watch to play a game, you would think they would want to fix all of the problems we have on their game pages. I would love to see my messages. Chrome does not always work. Chrome is not the answer to solve these questions. I've also noticed that their number of players has steadily decreased. Maybe if no one is playing and watching the commercials, they might fix this site? Just curious.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmeinert1, sorry to say there is no one monitoring this site.
It's been that way for some time now. They have moved on to other things.
I believe they are concentrating on mobile games now.
oznog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: technical help Reply with quote

[u][i]
cmeinert1 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that the GDG gamers are the ones trying to solve the technical problems. Since GDG owners receive a very good monetary return for all of the commercials we have to watch to play a game, you would think they would want to fix all of the problems we have on their game pages.

They DO want to fix their glitches, and that's exactly what they intend to do......... just as soon as they finish counting the money from all of their advertisers.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some players aren't experiencing any problems.
I wish I was one of the ones that aren't Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: