Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Good Bye to the site.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tulipan57

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Good Bye to the site. Reply with quote

After many years her frustration take over. Over comercializm as well so many viruses, lack of control from admin or just run after profit speed up my decision. Sorry but life must go on. And I know I'm not only one. Being in contact with many other players who become my friends is time. Soon the whole site will go down. And it's a shame. Tulipan57
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Goodbye Reply with quote

Tulipan57,

Yes, it's sad how this site has gone down the toilet. Maybe you can get your friends' email addresses before you go so you can keep in contact with them. Try games.com and gamesgames.com. I have received help from their admin when I needed it. They actually care about their players! Take care!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: