Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

not working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gerritsen

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: not working Reply with quote

Is there any hope of this site working properly? can't access my page, can't play games properly, as won't drag and drop, game freezes, goes in slow motion, in fact, the only thing working properly is, surprise surprise the ads. Absolutely no problem whatsoever with those!
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Stuff not working right Reply with quote

There are a lot of us that are having or have had this problem. A while back I read a post from someone about using either a Google Chrome Incognito Window (u should google it...lol) or using Mozilla Firefox as your browser. With the Incognito Window, though, you have to keep signing in as it doesn't remember you or keep track of what sites you've been to. I preferred Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, MF wouldn't let me see the games so I had to use it for communication and my regular browser for the games. Ugh! All my pages and such miraculously started working again a couple weeks ago, though! I'm not sure why, but I'm not going to question the miracle!

As for whether there is any hope of this site working properly...the answer is probably not. They abandoned us a long time ago to focus on other things. No one helps with problems or fixes things anymore except for the ads, of course! Sad, but true!

Good luck with whatever you try!
gerritsen

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your thoughts! sometimes I can play games, and sometimes I can't, but I just don't mess around anymore, if its not playing properly I just find somewhere else to play. I suppose it will work sooner or later, so I just check daily, its about time gdg realised that while ensuring that the ads work properly, and they have even added more ads, usually the same ones over and over, its a complete waste of time if no one is playing the games to see them...................................... Rolling Eyes Sad Confused
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkadium (developers of GDG) has moved on to bigger things.
They are developing mobile games now and are not going to monitor GDG.
So sad, but sooner or later everyone goes for more money.
I'm just glad they didn't drop this site entirely.
Even as aggravating as the site has become on some days,
the days I can play here I enjoy being able to, immensely.
Magnet

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is echoing the theme of a previous post. It is when an animated ad is playing above, below or to the side of the game that it becomes impossible to drag or move tiles or cards without them jumping about in time with the ad. I think if the advertisers (who are paying for this) were made aware they would adjust there content and prevent players leaving the site and not seeing what they are trying to advetise.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the problem you're talking about.
I have experienced it on several games and it is annoying.
But I have no idea how to inform the advertisers that it drives us crazy.
And now that there is no full time moderator for GDG it goes unnoticed.
I don't know if Brian, or anyone, checks things out at all anymore.
Maybe if Brian pops in to play he sees what's happening
and that's when everything starts mysteriously working again on it's own.
It's a shame that we've been deserted like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: