Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

relay a message please
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:22 am    Post subject: I tried... Reply with quote

Ricotta: I tried to email u, but it won't go through. Not sure why. Let's keep trying! ~toonz
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: I tried... Reply with quote

LooneyToonz wrote:
Ricotta: I tried to email u, but it won't go through. Not sure why. Let's keep trying! ~toonz

I saw the e mail address that was posted for you,
try changing the last part to yahoo.com
instead of clicking on it from here.
I'm guessing that ricotta made a typo.
Hope that helps y'all out.
ricotta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year and Good Day LooneyToonz.
The email was received and I replied this morning. I was off the internet and watching tv so I could at participate in the New Year celebrations that way. I am not a fan of Jenny McCarthy and Ryan Seacrest is so so. I had PitBull, in from Miami, and enjoyed it.
Happy New Year and Good Day ConnieLea.
I would like to say that I am a Canadian living in Canada and that the .ca on my email address is correct. I am living in Windsor, Ontario, across the river from Detroit. I lived most of my life in the Greater Toronto Area and quite used to having the USA south of me. Been in Windsor for 2 years and still have to stop and remind myself that I live south of Detroit and most of Michigan. LOL.
Hope everyone is happy, healthy and prosperous in 2016.
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Thanks again! Reply with quote

Hi, Ricotta! I got your email! Thanks again, CL and GB, for helping us out. Very Happy Glad we finally figured out the email address. The .ca is a Top Level Domain (it controls what country you're searching in and other stuff). I had tried the .com, too, CL, thinking it was a typo. We learn something every day!!

Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

@>---,---'---
@>---,---'---
@>---,---'---

Roses for each of you!!!
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LooneyToonz, those red roses are so pretty! Thank you for doing that. It must take some concentration to get some typing characters to come out looking so nice. Very Happy
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're absolutely right, LooneyToonz,
we do learn something new every day, if we pay attention Smile Smile
And I must agree with Gloria, those roses are great, thank you for mine.
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Roses and such Reply with quote

I'm glad you both like the roses! They look so much better in color than black and white. Also, no water is required and they're cheaper than going to a florist! They don't smell too good, though! Lol! Very Happy

Just in case you want something to use for next Christmas, here's a little Santa. *<[:{) Ho ho ho!!! Unfortunately, I can't type his fur in white unless there's a background color.

Happy New Year!

~toonz
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LooneyToonz, I really like that Santa in typing characters. I'm going t remember where it is so I can access it in about 11 months. I suppose I should write it down somewhere and keep it in a desk drawer too, since I fear that some day we'll wake up to no Great Day Games being here. I hope that doesn't happen and my fear of it is fairly small. They are obviously making money on the site with all the ads and thousands of regular viewers of the ads. I think it would only be taken off the web if so many problems developed that fixing it is not worth the money to be gained.
As an aside, I know you've said you have a lot of problems with some gamers on Great Day Games, and I'm so sorry that there is no one available to take those players off. I suppose they'd just come back under new names, just to prove they could. People such as that are just disgusting.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gloria, I have that fear too, that one day I'll click GDG
and I will get either a big nothing or a box showing Arkadium.
If you ever visited Grab.com you know what I mean.
LooneyToonz, the Santa is as cute as the roses are pretty.
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Santa and stuff Reply with quote

Gloria, besides writing it down, you could also copy and paste it into an email to yourself (not on this site).

ConnieLea, I used to play at grab.com as well. The pool tables there were nice and we didn't have to put up with all this nonsense. The card games and backgammon were good, too. Sigh... It's a totally different site now!

Hey, do either of you play "Score" on this site? I didn't see it listed on the games page and could use some pointers. I like it, but I'm not too good at it. I've figured out what some of the real songs are but not all of them.

I hope u both have a gr8 day!

Very Happy
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LooneyToonz, I just followed your suggestions and copied your Christmas doodles into an email and sent it to myself. I starred it so I'm somewhat likely to find it next Christmas season. Thank you! Very Happy
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do play Score occasionally, but I don't have any pointers.
Sometimes I do fairly good and other times I do awful.
I think it has to do with the boards that you get when you're playing.
If you get Clickity Clack on the second or third board you should score good.
Lying Hips is another good one for scoring.
Good luck to you on getting a HIGH score playing Score.

P.S. If you go to Grab.com now there's nothing you can play anymore.
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: More stuff Reply with quote

GB: Cool! I write myself a lot of notes and stuff in my emails/drafts so I'm not as likely to lose them. The trick is to write a good subject title so it can be searched and found easily. Sometimes I make it too hard on myself, though!

Yeah, CL, those are the best songs...and if u get them on the same game, even better!!! Thx 4 wishing me luck...and right back at ya!

Grab.com is a totally different animal now, darn it anyway!

Hey, ricotta... I missed u by 5 minutes last night! Argh!!!

Hope u all have a gr8 day!

@>---,---'---
@>---,---'---
@>---,---'---
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Hmmm... Reply with quote

Hmmm...the color didn't work! Not sure why...and I tried it again several times, but it won't work. Sadness!!! Crying or Very sad
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing The color never works for me Surprised Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: