Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

relay a message please
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricotta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: relay a message please Reply with quote

There is no access to MyPage, message says that it is down for routine maintenance. I have a couple of messages and I strongly believe that one is from LooneyTunz. Would someone please send a message to LonneyTunz asking her to read this message. If she is not on your friend list, she is a regular on the Eggz game.
Thank you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you not get a message to her on the EGGZ game Question
ricotta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: messaging Reply with quote

ConnieLea:
I have no way of communicating aside from here on Forums. MyPage is inoperable and cannot post a new message or reply on any game.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricotta, I can try. I'll see what I can do.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricotta, I tried to send the message to LooneyTunz. I copied and pasted it into a message on My Page. It would not go through. There was a small box that came up that said: "Sorry, user LooneyTunz could not be found."
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that one of us will be able to let her know
that you're having problems (like others have had) reading messages.
Hopefully your 'My Page' will correct itself (like mine did) soon.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is actually 'LooneyToonz'.
I was able to see her listed on the Eggz leaderboard...
however, I couldn't get the game to load,
therefore I couldn't leave a message in the comments.
When and if I can get the game to load I will try again.
OR Gloria, if you see this, maybe you can try.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricotta, if you see this, I'd like you to know that I'm trying to become a friend of LooneyToonz so I can send her a message for you. I tried, but the message came back that I can only send a message to my friends. I'll keep working on this! I am now waiting for a reply from LooneyToonz.
ricotta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

ConnieLea & Gloria: Thank you for your help.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricotta, I was able to get to the Eggz game.
I posted in the comments for LooneyToonz to come to the Forums,
if she can access them, to see a message from you.
Hopefully she will see it soon and be able to get here.
ricotta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConnieLea:
Thank you for posting the message to LooneyToonz. I have been playing elsewhere, returned on occasion. One day LooneyToonz & I simultaneously posted a message to each other. We went back and forth 2-3 times.
GDG is not as problematic in ads in that it now lets one exit them and I do not get them at game end which has led me to play more often.
MyPage is down, cannot write or reply a message on games. In fact after playing I do not see myself on LeaderBoard. Clicking on Treats rather than Score I pop up, back to Score and I am there. If I go play another game and return to say Eggz I have to repeat last process to see if I made the board. This is the only place, for now, that I can write any messages.
Happy New Year ConnieLea and Gloria Billings and all others.
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject: Looking for me??? Reply with quote

Yay!!!!! We've connected!!! Thx, ConnieLea and Gloria Billings for all your help!!! Great legwork, ladies!!! Ricotta, I'm so glad this worked out! I hope you're all having nice holidays!

I'm still recovering from the car accident. My neck is curving backward!! I don't have my head on straight!!! Argh!!! Doc says it'll take several months to recover. (My friend was driving; I was a passenger. The window fogged up and she didn't see the stop sign as we were turning right; we slammed into the back of a big pickup truck on my side; my door wouldn't open after that. I have neck, upper back, lower back, and hip injuries, but nothing broken.)

Have you tried Mozilla Firefox? I can access my messages/pages as well as write on the comment boards, but not with IE or Chrome. Give it a whirl! I can access everything from my older laptop without any problems on both IE and Chrome. Not sure why that is, but I don't question the miracle!

Gotta run...well, walk...and slowly. Be healthy, be happy, and behave. That goes for all of you! Lol!

Luvs!
~toonz~
ricotta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi LooneyToonz!
Glad that you made it here and have seen my attempt to communicate with you with the help of GloriaBillings and ConnieLea.
Wow your accident sounds major, I am happy that you did not suffer any major injuries. You have a lot of pain and your head will reset itself up right.
I just downloaded Mozilla FireFox, visited GDG, tried MyPage with no better result than running IE. GDG has done a real number on me.
I will give you my personal email - marisaserafina@yahoo.ca. I know it is a bit long, you should see the password. I would like us to communicate via email as this will not be hampered by GDG.
I would like to continue discussing my friend and what is going on with him as a way for me to get somethings off my chest. I feel that the 3 people to whom I have spoken to have been judging him and myself and not in a favourable light. When I have written you and you write back I do not sense you passing judgement.
I would like to continue to communicate with you as as a sort of pen pen except will be will be using the email rather than the old snail mail.
Keep up with most of what the doctors have to say and if need be get a second doctor's advice. Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Got it! Reply with quote

Hey, Ricotta! I sent u an email. I hope everybuddy has a gr8 day! Be healthy, be happy, and behave!

Thanks again to CL and GB!!! Smile

~toonz
LooneyToonz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Oh... Reply with quote

Happy New Year to everybuddy!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: