Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

whats up all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doug1611

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: whats up all Reply with quote

been a while since ive been in here, hope everyone is ok, good luck to all and have a great day
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:03 am    Post subject: Good that you greeted everyone Reply with quote

Hello to you too, doug1611! Things have ebbed from a pretty intense level of communication on these forums a few months ago. There were some people who thought other people playing games on GDG were deliberately causing trouble and they wanted something done about it. But GDG is no longer being watched over by Brian, as it used to be. I hope the quietness means people have decided not to allow small issues to get the best of them, or maybe it means some of those game players have abandoned GDG in favor of other game sites. Whatever the reasons may be, it's nice to see that people are communicating with each other in a friendly style. You, for example, doug1611, are reaching out to see how everyone is doing. I like that. I work pretty hard all day in my private practice so I enjoy some relaxing time in the evenings playing MahJongg, Sparks, PegLand, Spider Solitaire, and Crescent Solitaire. What are your favorites? Smile
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nice to see a post that has no complaints in it Smile Smile
We've been doing some much needed yard work here at my house.
Glad it has finally stopped raining enough to get some of it done Smile Smile
Hope everyone is having decent weather and all are able to enjoy it.
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:55 am    Post subject: Positive posts Reply with quote

Hi, ConnieLea. Smile I agree that it's nice to see a post with no complaints in it. Sometimes I've thought about starting a forum thread with the idea of bringing out some hint at the better side of each of us. What do you think about that? Maybe one or the other of these possibilities might work but I'd love to hear any ideas from you. By the way, "What's for dinner?" is something that meets that criteria. So here are a couple thoughts for threads: What is the best thing that has happened to you this week? What are you looking forward to in the next week? If you could visit any place you wanted to, where would that be and why? What book have you read that was either very good or made a change in your life? What do you do for fun?
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of those sound like good topics, Gloria...
what do you do for fun might get a lot of "I play games @ GDG" Smile Smile
Another subject might be a favorite movie and why you liked it.
I read so much it would be hard for me to choose a favorite book Smile Smile
I would even have trouble picking a top favorite author Smile Smile
If I think about it there are quite a few movies that I really like.
That means that I could watch them way more than once.
Whatever you choose to start I'll jump in with some kind of comment.
doug1611

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: just a note Reply with quote

levit. 19 : 16 good day and good luck to you all
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: