Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

HOW TO GET ATTENTION WHEN COMPLAINING
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jindog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: HOW TO GET ATTENTION WHEN COMPLAINING Reply with quote

SEEMS THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE UPSET ABOUT THIS OR THAT HERE AT GREAT DAY GAMES. IF IT ISN'T THE LOSS OF THE OLD SYSTEM IT IS THE END OF A GAME TO PLAY OR SOMETHING ELSE. SO IN LIGHT OF THIS I THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO "MAKE COMPLAINING EFFECTIVE". SORT OF A HOW TO GET MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK SO TO SPEAK.

AS A DOG OWNER I HAVE LEARNED THROUGH EXPERIENCE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG, IT IS BETTER TO USE A LARGER BAG THAN A SMALLER BAG. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS KEEN OBSERVATION WILL RESULT IN THE NEED FOR CARRYING AROUND A PACKET OF MOIST TOWELETTES, PREFERABLY ONE WITH SANITIZER INCLUDED AND THE STRANGE NEED TO SMELL YOUR FINGERS SUDDENLY.

WITH THAT SAID HERE'S HOW TO GET
YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS MORE EFFECTIVELY:

1. WORK TOGETHER, NOT SINGLY.

WHEN ALL THE MESSAGES ARE TOGETHER, IT MAKES FOR A MUCH BIGGER AND LOUDER MESSAGE THAN WHEN THEY ARE ALL SEPARATED. THOSE PROTESTS IN EGYPT AND NOW IN OTHER PARTS OF ARABIC WORLD WOULD NOT BE EFFECTIVE IF THERE WERE JUST A FEW PEOPLE STANDING AROUND CARRYING A SIGN OR SHOUTING OUT SOMETHING. IT IS BETTER TO LOOK AT ONE MESSAGE WITH WITH 50 PEOPLE SAYING SOMETHING, THAN A BUNCH OF MESSAGES SPREAD ALL OVER THE FORUM PAGES NEEDING TO BE TRACKED DOWN BY SOME GREAT DAY GAMES EMPLOYEE.

2. DON'T LET OTHERS DICTATE THE MESSAGE. STAY ON TOPIC.

SOME OF YOU MAY WANT TO BE UNDERSTANDING OF THE MESSAGE GREAT DAY GAMES IS TELLING YOU, OR THE AGENDA OF SOME NEFARIOUS FELLOW GAMER WITH ULTERIOR MOTIVES. DON'T BE HOODWINKED OR FOOLED, STAY TRUE TO THE CAUSE.
Jindog

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3. KNOW WHO YOU ARE SENDING YOUR MESSAGE TO.

REMEMBER YOU ARE SENDING YOUR MESSAGE TO A BUSY GREAT DAY GAMES EMPLOYEE WITHOUT A LOT OF SPARE TIME TO GO READING EVERY MESSAGE POSTED ON THE FORUM PAGES

THESE ARE PEOPLE ATTENDING IMPORTANT MEETINGS AND PLANNING SESSIONS, LOOKING AT GRAPHS ON HOW TO INCREASE REVENUE

AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A COMPANY REMOVES POPULAR GAMES FROM THEIR GAME SITE AND PLACES THEM ELSEWHERE.

JUDGING FROM ALL THE MESSAGES I SEE POSTED EVERYWHERE I CAN ONLY SURMISE THE DIFFICULTY YOU ARE ALL HAVING SPENDING TIME TO TRACK DOWN A MESSAGE AND THINKING OF WHAT KIND OF DIFFICULTY A BUSY GREAT DAY GAMES EMPLOYEE WOULD HAVE TO SPEND TO READ THEM ALL. SO REMEMBER STRENGTH IS IN NUMBERS.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOME OF YOU IN GETTING THE MESSAGE ACROSS.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
stangs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POWER TO THE PLAYER I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ON THE FORUM PAGE> THE LAST TIME WAS FEB 8 AFTER THE NEW CHANGE ( BOOOO) (SSSSSSSSSSSS) NO MORE GAME TO PLAY THAT I LIKE THEY WILL NOT LOAD UP BOOOOOOOOOOOO>&^%$#@ ALL THE POPUP ( YOU ARE 1000 PLAYER YOU WIN) HAHAHAHA RIGHT!!!! POWER TO THE PLAYERS LET AS BE HEARD THIS IS NOT RUSSIA. POWER TO THE PLAYERS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil DOWN WITH THE NEW FORMAT .....
PCJuli

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Jindog!!
CAdreamin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have very few complaints......I am, after all, playing for relaxation, whatever game is available, I will play it, with the exception of Dethris. I have read the whining on the "5 word message", the game "chat area" and wonder why.... Because there IS a forum, and like JINDOG stated, centralize your complaints. I'm sure you can categorize the: "my games are not here anymore", "I hate this new format", etc. without all of us having to read it while gaming. Smile Smile Laughing
polly26

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI,

Jindog and CA dreaming I agree with both of you. Jindog, I really enjoyed your colorful presentation....how clever you are!!

The Forum is probably the only place where the Great Day Games staff will see your messages, I would think under "Suggestions".

Or chat amongst yourselves under "Chit Chat" with no guarantee that what you say will be read by GDG staff.

CA dreaming you hit nail on the head when you said:

I have read the whining on the "5 word message", the game "chat area" and wonder why.... Because there IS a forum, and like JINDOG stated, centralize your complaints

Try and remember the famous quote that I posted previously:

You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time…… John Lydgate.

Now, time to have fun playing games......Best regards to all
elcelcpa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by elcelcpa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
FriscoGirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!

Last edited by FriscoGirl on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Jindog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRISCO WHAT COLLEGE DID YOU ATTEND? JUST CURIOUS.
stangs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POWER TO THE PLAYERS .....IT TIME FOR A REVOTUTION ...ONE WEEK ...NO ONE PLAY`S..... THEN SEND E MAIL TO STOP THE MADDENSS OF ALL THE POPUP AND AD`S........ DOWN WITH THE MAN .......REVOLUTION> Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

CAdreamin wrote:
Well, I have very few complaints......I am, after all, playing for relaxation, whatever game is available, I will play it, with the exception of Dethris. I have read the whining on the "5 word message", the game "chat area" and wonder why.... Because there IS a forum, and like JINDOG stated, centralize your complaints. I'm sure you can categorize the: "my games are not here anymore", "I hate this new format", etc. without all of us having to read it while gaming. Smile Smile Laughing

I POSTED ON 5 WORD REVIEW OR ON COMMENT(chat)NOT JUST SO YOU WOULD HAVE TO READ IT,BUT TO LET ANYONE GOING TO PLAY THAT PARTICULAR GAME WHAT WAS GOING ON BEFORE THEY PLAYED IT.
SORRY IF IT INTERFERED WITH YOUR PLAYING,BUT IT WASN'T WHINING, JUST GIVING INFORMATION.
diamonddiva

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

FriscoGirl wrote:
FYI - some have been complaining in other areas simply because they could not get into the forums.

I couldn't get into the forums for the 1st 6 months I played on here so just what was I supposed to do? Ya send a complaint & ya get one of those computer-generated forms with all the garbage about clearing cache, cookies, etc, when in reality, lately the problem has been with GDG, NOT the computers belonging to the players! The ONLY place I had to make any gripes was on game chat. So before anyone criticises where we post our issues, remember- MANY of us could NOT get into your forums here, like me, FriscoGirl & thousands of other players!
arkfeldman1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI - We are working on improving the forums for everyone.

PS - I'm going to hire Jindog to make all GDG announcements from here on out... loved your post (even though it was kinda about what everyone hates about GDG) Razz
Jindog

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Arky, will I have to come out to New York for the job? I know there aren't many announcements I would need to do on a daily basis, but I kind of like it where I live right now. What do you think?

p.s. It is written: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. These improvements to the forums you mentioned work is being done on, maybe you might limit it to just a new shade of gray. I think everything else is 'just right' as a little girl once said in reference to porridge.
arkfeldman1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

send your resume Jindog
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: