Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

ABOUT COMMENT BOARD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SNOW-ANGEL

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: ABOUT COMMENT BOARD Reply with quote

HI GDG I WROTE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON MULTIPLAYER POOL COMMENT BOARD TO A FRIEND.. TODAYS HER BIRTHDAY , IT WASNT EVEN AN HOUR .. AND MY COMMENT WAS GONE?, Sad ALSO I KNOW IF SO MANY PLAYERS FLAG THE COMMENT .. SOME OF MY FRIENDS LOST THEIR ACCOUNTS OVER THE FLAGGING.. HOW DOES THIS WORK ? ALL I DID WAS WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. IT IS SAD I CANT EVEN WRITE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A FRIEND,,, ON COMMENT BOARD BUT,, THE CUSSING BAD WORDS , BULLYS SAY.. AND HARDLY NOBODY FLAGGS? .. ALSO I ALWAYS WRITE WITH MY CAPS ON.. SORRY,, ALSO HOPE SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT ..ME GETTING FLAGGED ,, I DONT WRITE ON COMMENT BOARD MUCH,, HARDLY AT ALL,, AND I ONLY WISHED A FRIEND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY .. AND HAVE A GREAT DAY THANKS . FROM PLAYER SNOWANGEL
dhbuddy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:44 pm    Post subject: flagging Reply with quote

I agree with you snow angel, we cant even write something nice on the comment board without the bullies flagging it.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, no one is monitoring the comments sections.
Flagging a comment only removes it from the sight of the flagger.
I think if a comment gets over a certain amount of flags is disappears.
I don't know how many it takes for that to happen.
It's awful that y'all have so much trouble on the multi player pool game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: