Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

PattiSue-MaryAlice-SEA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starling

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: PattiSue-MaryAlice-SEA Reply with quote

I find it strange that certain negative comments are allowed to remain and others are removed??? Come on GDG what the heck is REALLY going on and WHO is running this site? You allow fictitious profiles to continue to bully and harass??? PattiSue-MaryAlice-SEA should be deleted for slander,not the gamers, those who have been here for years that comment on a negative statement made by a fictitious profile...this profile has only been here for approx 2 weeks? and this is allowed? SOMEONE has the ability to access and delete comments on the game pages that shouldn't...Shady, shady, shady!!! Admin needs to look into some of these shady happenings that are going on...all because some gamers feel threatened they may not be able to top a certain players score....such pettiness for so called adults..they act like spoiled little bratty children that can't stand to lose a game....I am beyond disbelief that this is allowed!!! Why I don't play!!
diamonddiva

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Give us a break! Reply with quote

The only issue is an obviously mentally ill player who hides behind religion to spew her venom. I've listened to worldovercomers harass players for years now. Players who do NOT cheat, lie & who are good people. When you call her out on a vicious comment, you're added to her list of "evil people & minions of the devil", which I added portions of to Disco Bowling. Basically, the rest of us who stand up AGAINST players who cheat and commit fraud on this site are her targets. There's NO defense for this woman, Starling, none. She's obviously one very sick puppy who needs family to look into her mental status. Meanwhile, the REST of us have to put up with her venom, spewed under the guise of her "christianity".
And BTW, PattiSue IS a long term player here who is using another name cos she most likely got tired of the BS & wanted to rid herself of the morons in here! Maybe THAT profile has been here just 2 weeks but I've been playing here for some years now & SHE was here when I joined.
CAdreamin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starling, Beatlefreak or whoever you are today, sounds like you're insinuations of others are about the very person you are defending. I have been attacked simply by asking a question and don't appreciate being called a "demon puppet" because she took offense. She is newer to this site than all the "evil doers" she has listed on her profile, and now she makes it private, so only her so-called friends can have access. What does that tell you? I bet the friends start dropping like flies!
Starling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That tells me she is tired of the constant abuse that occurs with her profile, using her information to make false accounts.And what WOC does, is rants about the continuous false fake accounts that are used to harass and bully...all you that have not felt the rath of this abuse don't get it. I have dealt with this abuse on here, It happened to me a few years ago..which is why I don't play here. There have been players here that haven't CHEATED, were just very good at playing these games but were harassed to the point, that had enough and left or were banned because they were pushed to the point of no return. As far as who I am today? is the same as I am every day...myself...Beatlefreak doesn't give this site the time of day anymore, because of all the crap that constantly goes on with the mentality of certain gamers.So, you can leave his name out of any of this. I have been around here long enough to know what goes on behind the scenes and how things get dealt with.One day you will all feel like the "fool that got fooled by the fool" If you were constantly badgered, you probably would start to think the same about profiles not being on the up and up...there are more than 1 here that have some mental issues and it isn't WOC, she is portrayed that way because of the mind games that are played here and you all are foolish enough to fall for it...some people just think they have to have control of things to the cost of other people's
sanity....because, afterall they can't stand to not be out beaten by those who are better players...they are just poor losers
WorldOvercomers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Bullies Reply with quote

Idea Please note that neither I nor my friends who been brought into the bullying are guilty of anything. I have evidence that you are lying; so, that makes it slander. I have evidence that this year's act of bullying follows the same pattern as 2013 when elcelcpa and Tripleb started the same campaign against Beatlefreak. The same words like HYPOCITE, HATE, CHEAT, etc. I call fake accounts set up for the sole purpose of "pranking" and bullying demon puppets. As far as I am concerned it is demons who entice real people to become bullies Nightline calls this personality type psychopathic. Also, most states are proposing a penalty of a jail sentence of 6 months for online bullying. Also, please note, that I am reporting every word, every lie you make. I have a book of bullying and lying that I started in August 2013. You are just adding to it. If your name is either on my list of those from 2013 or this year, your name has been reported. Except sealuvtaz, who repented, atoned and gave me a lot of information.
lnjr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:11 pm    Post subject: WOT has lost it. Reply with quote

WorldOvercomers wrote:
Idea Please note that neither I nor my friends who been brought into the bullying are guilty of anything. I have evidence that you are lying; so, that makes it slander. I have evidence that this year's act of bullying follows the same pattern as 2013 when elcelcpa and Tripleb started the same campaign against Beatlefreak. The same words like HYPOCITE, HATE, CHEAT, etc. I call fake accounts set up for the sole purpose of "pranking" and bullying demon puppets. As far as I am concerned it is demons who entice real people to become bullies Nightline calls this personality type psychopathic. Also, most states are proposing a penalty of a jail sentence of 6 months for online bullying. Also, please note, that I am reporting every word, every lie you make. I have a book of bullying and lying that I started in August 2013. You are just adding to it. If your name is either on my list of those from 2013 or this year, your name has been reported. Except sealuvtaz, who repented, atoned and gave me a lot of information.

I am laughing so hard right now as I read your post that I had to quote you before you go back and take it off.
WOT, you have just proven to everybody who reads your post that you are a morally and spiritually bankrupt wacko.

Seriously, you have so misinterpreted the federal law against cyberstalking that it is laughable.
Breaking news: You are on this game site VOLUNTARILY. If you are truly being bullied or harassed, then leave.

No one is forcing you to play on this site. You play games obsessively on here 24/7.
That does not coincide with your comments of believing that this is a dangerous place to play, as you state on your info page.

YOU are the one person that is MOST OBVIOUSLY guilty of slanderous, offensive and derogatory statements. Your home page has been copied and sent out to several complaint centers. It is just a matter of time before your offensive and hate-filled comments are deleted from this site.

Diamonddiva and CAdreamin: let's go have lunch some time. We have a lot in common.
Wink
Ross-The-Boss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Howdy Laughing
After reading some of the comments on the comment board I feel the need for this post. "Yes" I even have a family member that is being bullied on here as well. He doesn't need my help or anyone else. He knows how to deal with people that feels the need they have to bully. When someone is being falsely accuse of something like cheating they don't have to go overboard and jump out there and defend themselves like a raging bull. To me, if I was being accused of cheating, "it would be an honor" It would make me feel like "Wow I must be good at this game, good folks are accusing me of cheating. This is exactly how my Uncle feels, so the joke is on the accusers. "Howdy diamonddiva"

Now first we need to figure out WHY a person is being bullied.

Do they have different interests? Do they have a challenge? Are they poor? Is it their Appearance? Or is it, they're just better gamer's then some?

Now, we need to try and understand why this may cause the bullies to pick on them.
Are they jealous? Does it make them feel better? Does it make them feel cool or popular on here? Jealousy: "Everyone can't have the same things, everyone can't do the same things and everyone can't be great playing all of these games on here. That's reality and you don't try and hurt someone because of that." What if everyone was the same? There wouldn't be anything unique. Everybody would like the same things and no one would think of any new things. We would be stuck in a rut and be like that forever. No one would have a creative imagination. Being different is being beautiful. So it seems like the bullies thinks it makes them popular or cool on here: "Can you tell me the definition of popularity? Can you tell me the definition of being cool? There is no definition that gives a real definition for it because it's not real. Why would someone try and hurt someone for something that doesn't even exist?
A bully may seem impossible to stop but nothing is impossible.
The best thing to do on here is for everyone to ignore this type of person completely. I do know that Brian that is Mr. Peterson has asked many players to do so. If they don't get a reaction, it is no fun for them and they will stop. Now in real life, person to person all you have to do is smack him in the chin a few times and that works as well. But on a web site it's best to ignore them completely. Don't let things escalate into arguing, planning revenge, being mean, or resorting to violence. These things usually don't help, and can make a bad situation even worse. Bullies often are encouraged if they see people are upset and if they sense their intimidation is working. Some folks are just Mean ! Down right Mean !
So Please, all I'm asking is for a surprising victory from some of you and play the games in peace cause what few men are left on here don't have a chance to play the games in peace any more.
They are being run off day by day. Let's all change for the better and Have some good clean fun while playing these games on this web site. Laugh and enjoy yourself and tell someone you love them and wish them well on their gaming. I'm speaking for all my Good ol' Buddy's as well.... Please excuse my grammar I'm just an ol' country boy. I tried my best to put the forms of words in the right place............... Wink

Whoopie Ti Yi Yo ....Love Ya' All....... Have a good one

Ross
CAdreamin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: WOC please tell me Reply with quote

You are calling us (the evil doers) liars, yet you are not being slanderous? You put me on your profile list....for what? Tell me please!!! I really want to know why I am called a demon puppet and thats not slanderous? You spend alot of time on this site obviously, but you also have a book you started entries in over a year and a half ago abuut bullying? I think you need some time away from this sight as it seems to have taken possession of your life. You have the evidence yourself of being slanderous just by putting me and others on your profile, calling us names and that's not bullying? Just what is it you have on me that justifies any of this? Absolutely nothing. So just knock it off, you are propelling this yourself!!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like you all need to ignore each other Rolling Eyes
It would seem like that would fix the problem, wouldn't it Question
Starling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No....cause you get stalked by fictitious profiles, using personal information of the targeted victim "relentlessly".... only way to put a stop to any of it is to take off comment boards and forum and we all know that isn't going to happen. And then a friend invite(of the fictitious profile) would intentionally be sent to the victim so the harasser would be sure to know the victim has seen it and is aware of being stalked, harassed and bullied. Why should anyone have to be subjected to that type of activity on a public game site?...most are eventually ran off..because of the stress it causes, some like WOC stick it out because they enjoy the games and won't give in to the intimidation.
hairshredder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that most gamers here were adults, however with all this palaver going on in this thread, I realise that there are a lot of kiddies here. I think you all need to talk to your parents if you're being bullied, and they will comfort you and deal with the big bad bullies. Rolling Eyes
Starling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, our moderator(parent) isn't around anymore. Site is out of control without supervision it seems. It is adults like some, that do bully, that set the example and make bad role models of children.. Bullying is a real and hurtful issue in this world, whether in real life or on the internet.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we were younger and our parents left the room
or house we knew to get along while they were gone.
"If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"
was what we were told. And we knew to mind that too.
Difference in raising, maybe Question Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: