Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Regarding: Things that make you go HMMM!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starling

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Regarding: Things that make you go HMMM!! Reply with quote

I really don't understand why certain actions are allowed on this site and others are not...is it because you don't have documented and valid proof of certain individuals and their so called game playing (all done incognito, of course) with dedicated gamers here? What is the deal GDG? I mean the things that are done to gamers by others is SO VERY obvious to those targeted,whether you believe it or not, it happens..All the tactics and fake accounts and terrorizing is, just that, a game to them..that's what they thrive on, that's what they are here for, nothing else to do but mess with your dedicated gamers. I still have my account on here, but don't play much any more.. my husband does not.. because, of this kind of favoritism that is allowed to occur. Yes, he got out of line with his words..but, was pushed to the point of no return and there was also a crossing of communication between GDG and him that resulted in his account being deleted permanently. Well, all that is water under the bridge now, so to speak. So? ...my rights ... freedom of speech are now being violated? I can't comment on things I have experienced in the past? To help and defend fellow gamers that are now a target of these little games. My comments get deleted, but you have yet to do any kind of follow up on accounts that are reported to you as being used for spite,to stalk, bully and terrorize your dedicated gamers on this site....I don't get it? So, nothing has changed here and it is still a huge issue that you allow to continue to fester...it's like a recurring infection that keeps coming back..your way of dealing with it is to deny that it happens and delete any kind of reminder that it has? Suggestion.... Fix the problem at the source and you won't need to worry about deleting comments and hate statements....simple...or is it? You have many dedicated players that game here, but you don't appear to be dedicated to the ones that keep your game site viable.I really don't expect any kind of response from you about this..but I do have the right to express my thoughts about it in a public forum. Susan AKA Starling
WorldOvercomers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Yes, now that Arkadium is based in Russia, the CEO, Rosenblatt, and the new owners don't think they have any business in the USA, except using gamers to get paid for commercials from USA businesses. They are not even providing a safe place to game. Sock puppet masters, stalking, bullying, terrorism? Has ISIS taken over?
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way to stop the negative comments
is to not respond to them and 'red flag' them so you can't see them.
If you can't see them the next time you look at the comments
for that game they won't be there to offend you.
Bullying when one can physically hurt another
can't be taken care of this way...
but it works when one is being bullied by a keyboard.
Other than that you can send your complaint to arkadium.com
and possibly get a response.
Good luck.
Starling

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you kindly for your advice ConnieLea, however negative comments are just the tip of the iceberg here. It goes much deeper than that. Contacting Arkadium.com does no good(been there)..that is what "I don't get" as stated in my post, as certain actions are allowed to continue (just because these actions don't appear out in the open, GDG doesn't do anything to stop it..that would involve "too" much work and effort "or" there is some sort of link to the ones doing these actions and Arkadium games. Everything happens behind the scenes as not to be able to openly pinpoint the ones doing it...Making alias accounts in targeted players names as to make derogatory comments towards them and then sending it out to friends.."Drone accounts" to stalk and harass(I personally experienced the "drone" account and was successful in having it removed) and then there are the accounts that are fake and to use as a tactic to occupy top spots on the leader boards so targeted players can't place in the top 5 position. Just a few examples of what really goes on..and so, it is allowed to continue.. See, I myself had made comments in attempting to help a fellow gamer a few days ago...and.... I'm sure those comments along with all the other comments made in reference to the same issue where deleted (prob red flagged) I am not new this this site and have dealt with these same issues and tactics myself in the past(which is why I don't game here as frequently as I had in the past) This is my biggest complaint about this game site...It's a darn shame, that good dedicated players get ran off because GDG won't stop this behavior. WHY?
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all I don't understand what you mean when you say
"Everything happens behind the scenes
as not to be able to openly pinpoint the ones doing it"
How can it be 'behind the scenes' if the bullying is happening in the comment section?
I don't have a clue what a "drone" account is or what it means.
Maybe an account that appears to be yours but isn't really you?????
Just guessing on that one.
As for 'fake' accounts, there isn't any rule (I don't think)
that says one can't have multiple accounts to play on.
My question regarding 'fake' accounts would be
"How do you know it's a 'fake' or 'duplicate' account?"
I would think that to know the answer to that question the account holder
would have had to tell you that they are playing on two different accounts.
Last, but not least, using the 'red flag' only hides a comment
from the one that 'red flagged' it. It is still visible to all other players.
So it's not truly 'deleted', just hidden from players that choose to flag it.
I'm not trying to be a referee'
when I post in this (or any other) thread.
I only meant to show a way to alleviate a problem with my first post here.
This post is simply because I was curious about the things I asked about.
Not that it's truly any of my business, but it's human nature to be curious.
I'm not trying to be offensive either,
and if I have offended anyone, I apologize to them.
Starling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offense taken ConnieLea, your questions are all valid and understandable for one who has never been a targeted player. I have, and I know the "games" that are played by such, as do others that have experienced the same. I will just leave it at that and what I have stated above. Thanks for your input and concern.
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Starling wrote:
No offense taken ConnieLea, your questions are all valid and understandable for one who has never been a targeted player. I have, and I know the "games" that are played by such, as do others that have experienced the same. I will just leave it at that and what I have stated above. Thanks for your input and concern.

If the things that I pointed out and/or asked about
(such as no rules about duplicate accounts)
is correct, how can a player be 'targeted'?
I see this type of post at times and always wonder what is meant...
except for the posts in the comment section of games that I play.
Then I can see the insults and arguing going back and forth
between some of the players.
Which I think is pretty silly since most players here
are over the age of 12 Smile Smile
Well...here's hoping that all of the fussing and mud slinging
will stop and everyone can just enjoy playing the games here at GDG...
instead of playing silly games that they've made up their selves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: