Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

Guests in multiplayer games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uncleteddy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Guests in multiplayer games Reply with quote

I know I speak for many who use the multiplayer pool game when I say that allowing so-called "guests" to infest that game is ludicrous. Most don't know how to play, or just quit before even breaking, some stall around for the whole minute allowed and default, some just wait until you are on the verge of winning and rudely quit, denying you a full-score win. The guests are not accountable for their rude behavior and cannot be flagged or banned, as with regular users who must behave themselves and can't just anonymously distract and annoy those of us who like a real match between peers. I beseech Brian to look into closing the door to multiplayer games to any who are unwilling to take a moment to join the members and make themselves accountable to the rest of us! (Sorry I didn't phrase this in my usual doggerel verse!) / Ted
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great suggestion, but unfortunately we do not have plans at this time to update the Multiplayer Pool game. If this game is updated in the future, I guarantee that changes like this would be top priority, but again I'm not sure if this will happen. Sorry!
uncleteddy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, Brian...I just had the unpleasant experience of playing a game of multiplayer pool with a so-called "guest" who insulted me and knew he/she could, due to the anonymity afforded such "visitors" (some of whom are actually registered users who hide their real avatar names to avoid the consequences of censure when they choose to be vicious and belittle those of us who try to play fair.) I've asked before that some serious consideration for banning "guests" from multiplayer games be given. I ask again that some means of tracking or banning these abusive players be implemented...I know there are others who strongly agree with me on this subject!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would it make a difference if registered players made the suggestion to 'guests'
to register with GDG to play, then and only then,
would others be willing to play multi player pool with them???
If they didn't comply, remove yourself from that game???
I don't know if it can be done that way, or if it would change anything
to suggest it to the guest players, but it sounds like a reasonable idea...
at least until the game has been updated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: