Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

The NEW Stunt Armadillos... Our Reactions and Bling Spoilers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SookieStackhouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: The NEW Stunt Armadillos... Our Reactions and Bling Spoilers Reply with quote

The final cut of the new Stunt Armadillos is available for play! But, it's not here... yet. OMG, HURRY UP!
While I was playing (and LOVING) the new game, I started feeling guilty and here's why...
When the R&D team asked the SA players for suggestions on what images we would like to see incorporated into the game, we gave and we gave a LOT.
Approximately a week to 2 weeks later Flickadillos went up. We, the Stunt Armadilloholics, went nuts! It was like a race to find, and post about the new bling and to discover the changes that R&D had put into place.
There was so much excitement going on... it was just FUN.
We knew that the R&D team was aware of what we were finding and that they were likely reading our reactions to what they had done.
Seeing the amazing changes that they had made to the game, and the fact that they had not just including the SA players by asking for suggestions, but had actually incorporate those suggestions into the game... it showed us that they were listening, and they were interested in what we thought.
Yesterday while playing the NEW version of Stunt Armadillos, I see "R&D" and "SLACKIN" in bling.
This is when I realized that we are playing this amazing game and finding all of the awesome stuff that R&D has put into it... and we are doing it somewhere else. I don't know... I just feel like we are taking something away from them after they listened to us and they were interested in what we had to say.
"slackin" is a GDG member and his name is blinged out, up in the air.

I had suggested a big black spider and a big black spider turned up in Flickadillos... seeing that spider was SO COOL... I can't even express how cool it was. I know that spiders aren't exactly cute and friendly like the colorful happy fish. I won't be crushed if the spider didn't make it to the final cut of the game. The fact that it made it to the Flick version... that the R&D team did THAT... just blew me away.
But what if some of the suggestions that the players made DID make it through the final cut?
The R&D team deserves to see our reactions to what they have done.
Since a lot of us have been playing off site, I hope that we can all come here with our reactions t the changes, share our bling finds, and just give the R&D team the credits and HEEELLLLL YEAH's!!! they deserve.
I'm hoping that you will post what you think of the new game here and that R&D can review this thread. Well, "here" until the game is up on GDG. THEN we can blow up the official Stunt Armadillos board with our excitement and reviews!
To the R&D team... you guys are amazing.
GDG-Brian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the spam in the new forum! It has been shut down for renovations, and it'll be back and fully steam-cleaned as soon as possible. Thanks!
SookieStackhouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GDG-Brian wrote:
Sorry for the spam in the new forum! It has been shut down for renovations, and it'll be back and fully steam-cleaned as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hi Brian,
I know you'll make it perfect!
Did any of that (spam) have to do with my comments posting as "Guest"? That was so weird because my first 2 posted as "Guest" and the rest posted as me. I've decided that the forum format just doesn't like me.
I commented that the forum mod didn't like me but that's what I get for posting anything before I've had my coffee. Well, that and the fact that so many mods have glared and shook their heads at me over the years! LOL! Smile
Thanks for everything that you do Brian!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEY'RE HEEERE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Just thought I'dpost this so that we can remember when
Stunt Armadillos returned to GDG.
I just know that everyone that had been missin' it is thrilled Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ENJOY,ENJOY,ENJOY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
SookieStackhouse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ConnieLea wrote:
THEY'RE HEEERE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Just thought I'dpost this so that we can remember when
Stunt Armadillos returned to GDG.
I just know that everyone that had been missin' it is thrilled Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
ENJOY,ENJOY,ENJOY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Hey ConnieLea!
I love you! Marking the day... awesome! Smile
You know that we here in the southeast won't be forgetting that day anytime soon.
The same day Stunt Armadillos came home, Pax pounded us with snow and ice. If it weren't for the armadillos coming out of hibernation, I would have gone into hibernation. Smile
I'm glad it's over and hopefully the melt will bring on spring!
See you at the game!
SookieStackhouse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConnieLea I meant to tell you...
Yesterday I saw your comment about treats not paying out.
When you posted about it they might not have been paying out... idk.
I just now realized that if you refresh the page instead of clicking the X when you leave the Armadillo Store, you won't get your treats.
Next time you play, make sure to X-it when you exit for treats. Very Happy
See you there!
g8rmom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to butt in here, but there were no treats at all the first day. Under Treat Payout, it was blank. I'm not a big player of this game, but I played a few rounds. Didn't score very well, but no treats. You can see on the leaderboard, I have a high score of 77K, but I'm not listed with 60 treats. I'm in 105 place with zero treats, so others won't see that. I'm glad to see they are giving treats, for those leveling up. Y'all have fun!
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

g8rmom,you're right,the first day it gave no treats
or credits for playing the game,as in games played for the day.
At least it didn't while I was playing it that first day.
But it does now,I assume it started either later that first day
or on the second day of playing.
I really didn't care much about the treats,
but I did about not getting credit for playing the game.
If I am on here playing I want my 10 games a day to count.
I like to see the calendar days change colors.
PCJuli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I can't wait any longer to celebrate and complain.
First, I am still celebrating the return of the'dillo's.
That said, I am not happy about:
1. The weird scoring. Everyone else has mentioned it, but now I'm not only getting the distance deducted from the destruction, but also getting the distance simply shorted from what took place.
2. The endless rolling! Those little buggers curl up and roll forever, forward and backward and on and on. BOORRING!!!
3. Maybe I am suffering delusional flashbacks, but I think the last game moved faster and was more colorful and held alot more variety.
However, I have hope that things will be fabulous as soon as my aim improves!! Wink
ConnieLea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCJuli, I hope your aim improves faster than mine is doing.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Good luck and have fun whackin' those dillos Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
SookieStackhouse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm giving Rufus some love since he does such a great job BURYING BUILDINGS for me!

Rufus is behind the stunt meter.

ConnieLea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool Cool Cool

☺ ☺ ☺☺
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stunt Armadillos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: