Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

mom mahjongg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fourshay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:04 am    Post subject: mom mahjongg Reply with quote

Does anyone have a clue on which 2 blue tiles match on this game ??
I can't figure those out or the tiles with sticks like things ??

Any help is appreciated ??

thanks

Wink
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:56 am    Post subject: Mom Jongg question Reply with quote

Mom Jongg is one of the more peculiar games. In Mahjongg Garden, you can match the pink flowers to any other pink flowers and also the blue and orange items to each other. But in Mom Jongg, those tiles with the little flowers, colored pink, blue, or orange, can't be matched to anything. Trying to do so will just eat up the little time you have to play the game. Over the years I've read comments from people who are really frustrated by that, thinking the game is no good at all because you can't match those tiles. I have always thought that this is a quirk about the game that makes it especially interesting. Knowing you can't match those tiny flower tiles means you have to work around them. It's part of your strategy -- to try to clear as many tiles as possible in your allotted time, knowing you won't be able to remove those. Have fun playing Mom Jongg. I hope you won't give up on it. Play around this detail.
fourshay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for replying and Heck No I won't give up - the classic Mahjongg game is aggravating to me also which only makes me more determine to bet my best score so I will only try to better my high score even more and again Thank You Cool Very Happy
Gloria Billings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're quite welcome. I think your question is the sort of thing this Forum is about. We can chat with each other in a friendly way or talk about some experiences we've had while playing the games. I love Mah Jongg games, even though there is much more luck involved than skill. It also helps to have a computer and mouse that respond quickly. I have an old laptop that works fairly well but speed is not its claim to fame. Not a good computer to use when playing games that involve time. Have a fun week, fourshay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: