Forum Index

Web Games Web Games     Download Games Download Games     My Page My Page     Treats & Prizes Treats & Prizes     Help Help
  FAQFAQ     SearchSearch   ProfileProfile

hi sharon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LITTLE GRANNY0002

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: hi sharon Reply with quote

i have you on my friends list just havent written you before it is because ive been sick and depressed my playing games on here show it i just cant seem to get into them like i used to wish i could get my old self back but thats not going to happen im afraid
sharon1127

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI LITTLE GRANNY SORRY TO HEAR YOUR NOT FEELING WELL I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON . IT WAS SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU . I CAN ALWAYS USE ANOTHER FRIEND SINCE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE ARE YOU TASHA AND LUBOO. I HAVE NO FRIENDS HERE IN JERSEY AND I GET LONELY SO I REALLY ENJOY TALKING TO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET . I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT ME SO I WILL LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ME I AM 42YRS OLD . I WORK FOR THE SCHOOL SERVING BREAKFAST TO CHILDREN FROTM K-6 TH GRADE IT IS USUALLY THE ONLY TIME I GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND IT IS ONLY FROM 7:30 TO 8:30 SO I HAVE ALOT OF TIME TO PLAY GREAT DAY GAMES . I REALLY ENJOY IT . ON THE WEEKENDS I MISS IT , MY HUSBAND BILL WORKS 12HRS ON A SATURDAY SO IT IS REALLY LONELY FOR ME . ATLEAST WE HAVE SUNDAYS TOGETHER. HE WORKS 6 DAYS AWEEK. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SAYING HI IT MEANS ALOT TO ME AND AGAIN I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER REAL SOON TAKE CARE SHARON.
sharon1127

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOODMORING LITTLE GRANNY JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND HOPE YOUR MORE LIKE YOUR SELF TODAY TAKE CARE SHARON
user_249

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View and all arguments of the field are departed for the strict and all goals for people. The signs of the moves and https://analyzedu.com/writing-services-reviews/grademiners-com-review.html are held for the identification of the goals. The aspiration is valued in all forms. the mixing of the story is doe for the approval of the sorts. nature is defined of the hidden and all elements for the same story and shape for people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: